Chap. 18

Liam and I started to walk around the city streets.. Then they called them to start the video. I stood where the crew was and watched every minute of Liam. He looked like he was having so much fun. I went to the car the get my phone and tweet.

"And cut!" I heard the director scream signaling with his arm. The boys continued to play like if they didn't hear the director. I laughed when Liam was in the little elderly cart trying to drive faster but he couldn't. I saw him get up and drive towards me. I stopped him before he squished me flat. He looked beat from all that driving. I helped him out and they went to go and film the other parts.

This one was when they were in a house party. There were some poeple not as much. Also there was a couple that kep making out. I had a part of talking to a girl and Niall would offer me some crisps. I had to say no to his offer and ignored him and kept talking to the girl. After that shoot it was already turning dark. And they did the first part of the night scene. Whish was going to a some fast-food restaurant and they trashed the place.  

"You had fun today." I said cleaning his face with a wet cloth.

"Sure did, but tomorrow I heard that they're we're gonna take a police boat. Care to join?"

        I thought about it while I cleaned his last spot. "Why not." He smiled and gave me a kiss.

        We all got tired at one point and so the boys went to their trailers and slept there. Me and Liam slept in the car. He laid on the back seat facing up and I laid on top of him facing down. This was the only way, I guess, that we could sleep together. He hummed my favorite song to help me fall asleep.

~~

        I woke up to the sound of Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn screaming and banging on the windows. I groaned then looked at Liam. We both laughed about this situation. I got up and put my hair in a ponytail. I changed into one of his shirts in the back of the car. He went along and went to film the middle of the video. I saw Eleanor and while the music was playing we danced while they filmed. When they were done we stopped and Liam came over, "So you met each other?"

"Yes we met. When you asked me to move in with you."

"Well it was great seeing you again." She smiled and left going over to Louis.

"Who's you're bird Liam?" The director came over to us, Ben Winston.

"My bird is Lilia."

"Pleasure sir." I shook hands with him.

"Would she be interested to go and join us while they take away a police boat along with Eleanor?" A huge grin appeared on my face and I nodded excitedly. The director walked away smiling.

        Liam hugged me and carried me high above where my feet couldn't touch the ground, I laughed. He put me down and laid his forehead on mine. The boys were called over after their make up was done. I was nervous but at least I knew one person that was going to be there. I saw Liam coming over to me and then threw me in the boat. He gave me a long and passionate kiss even though they were still filming. After being in the boat for an hour, it began to get cold. I felt hands tickling me and I managed to turn myself around.

"Aren't you full of surprises." I said.

"I might have one more so be on the look out." Liam played along. "The director said that we have a half hour break."

"And what do we suppose to do since then."

"Well, I want to introduce you to someone." Liam went to go get a tall man that had muscle and looked like he was going to snap my body in half.

"This is Paul our bodyguard and babysitter." He held out his hand and shook mine with feeling.

"Very nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

        Minutes later I see all the guys going into a circle and huddling up to talk. They looked so secretive, especially Liam. Then someone from the crew gave them the elderly carts. I put my phone away I case it was anymore water surprises. I see all the boys in line with Paul and turn around with firm faces. I was so not prepared for that. Eleanor gave me one and it was game on. Driving all over set and chasing each other was the best part. I went behind Liam for a couple of minutes and he put his hands up.

"You got me officer." He went down on his knees.

"Now, for your punishment.."

        I was thinking on what to give him. But before I opened my mouth to speak he grabbed me by my knees and lifted me up. I looked down at him and gave him a kiss. He put me down and then we just went around the set holding hands and talking. It was a really good day today.

~~

        We finished the video and said bye to the crew, then we went back to our flat. I collapsed on the couch and Liam was my pillow. I laid my head on his chest and dreamt the night away.