Chap. 20

"Babe." I heard Liam's voice but it was low. "Babe." He said again tapping my shoulder lightly. I noticed I was day dreaming, I snapped out of it.

"What." I blink my eyes a dozen times before making eye contact with Liam. "Sorry, I was just thinking about my Mum. She made a promise that if I was on the news again I would have to leave for good. But instead of telling me anything she sounded, excited. Like she was actually happy to see me on the news. Taking care of the press. I hope that you didn't mind with anything I said."

        He goes on his knees in front of me, "I didn't mind at all at least you took it calmly."

"To be honest I was nervous on what I was going to say or if it came out right." Loki came on the couch and sat next to me. Liam was still I front of me giving me those eyes. I took his face in my hands and started to strike his cheeks with my thumb. "You need to shave." I told him smiling.

"Why you don't like it?"

"I has a spiky texture, and plus your face feels nice when it's smooth, soft, and nice too feel when we do this." I give in for a kiss and Liam starts to get up slowly.

        He pulls away and asks me something, "Do you wanna babysit next week?"

"Who's the baby."

"She's from our makeup and hair artist and her name is Lux."

"Yeah sure. Babe do you still have to go to the studio?"

"No, why?" "Just wondering." I went to the room to go and sleep.

~~

        Saturday, it felt nice to wake up late and have a cup of tea to wake up to. Liam was doing an early twitcam, "Morning." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning babe, hey can you keep on with the twitcam. I have to go and do some things."

"Ok no problem." Liam left and I talked and answered some questions. There was a knock and I went to go and check who it was. It was Harry, Louis, and Niall.

"Hey Lilia long time no see."

"Hey." I greeted them with hugs. They came in, "Tea?" They all nodded.

"Oh um Liam was doing an early twitcam and do you mind taking over?" The boys ran to the laptop that was on the couch.

        I gave them their tea and went to go and fix my hair. I went back to the kitchen and they were finishing Liam's twitcam. "Where's Zayn?"

"Him and Liam had to do stuff together." I sat down on a chair and looked down on my tea.

"How's it going with Liam?" Louis asked.

"Well he bought Loki, um constantly bringing mostly flowers to my work."

"Nothing else?" I shake my head for an answer. I got a text from Liam I'm bringing you a surprise xx -Liam 

"What did he say?" Harry asked.

"He said he's bringing a surprise." I got confused, he went out with Zayn to get me a surprise? Another one, hope it's not a cat or another pet.

~~

        The door knocked, "I'll get it." Niall said. Liam had a hood over his head.

"I guess we'll go and leave you two alone." Louis said and they left the flat.

         Liam took a step closer to me, and I took a step back. "Why are you stepping back? It's me babe."

"Take off the hood. Liam,"

Our eyes met, "you're scaring me."

        He sighed and slowly took off his hood. I covered my mouth with my hands when I saw that Liam shaved his hair. I had the urge to cry. He stayed where he was and I slowly stepped closer to him with a couple of tears down my cheeks. When we were close enough Liam wiped my tears with his thumb.

        I asked crying, "Why Liam?"

         He looked down and got my hands and lifted them to our chests. "I wanted a new look for me and well.." He couldn't force the words out of his mouth correctly. I cried a little harder and let go of his hand.

"Don't cry, I don't like watching you cry." He tried getting near me but, I pushed him away.

"Why would you do this to me Liam? You go out with Zayn to get a haircut, why didn't you ask me to go with you. I could've supported you and-" he broke me off with one of his kisses I and slowly put my hands on his hair. It felt weird, but smooth.

        He pulled away and sat on the couch. "I'm sorry it's just I wouldn't think you would approve of this hairstyle."

"At least tell me where you're going and what you're gonna do to yourself."

"Alright babe, I have another surprise."

"What is it?" I sat next to him and he took off the sweater. His shirt went up attached to the sweater and I saw his abs that he's been working out on. Liam put his shirt back on, "No." I said and started to blush. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I miss seeing you shirtless."

He took off his shirt and I saw three tattoos, on one arm was four arrows and the other said a quote. 'Everything I Wanted But Nothing I'll Ever Need' in fancy handwriting. The third one is on his right wrist and said 'Only time will tell...'

"I like them." His head shot up and I smiled.

"The other boys told me that you went with Zayn to do some stuff." He smiled and laughed at himself.

"Yeah, I wanted to go out early so that I would come back sooner and you would get use to it."

"Well whatever you do, I'll still love you no matter what. And you know the haircut makes you look more manlier." I say touching his bald head. "And the tattoos make you look sexier." I trace his arrows with my finger.

        Then he tells me, "Really, and what about these." He says while flexing his arm muscles.

"Hmm, tough one. Well I know is that when you put these bad boys around me, that's when I feel the most safest." I smile down to myself blushing and Liam gets my chin to meet his eyes. "I love you babe." He says in a deep but sexual voice that gives me the chills.

"I love you too." He gave me a kiss and this one felt like he never changed and everything else didn't happen. He pulls away and I'm touching his arms admiring his muscles. I glide my fingers to his stomach and feel the six pack he's been working on. I smile and bite down on my bottom lip. I get up and sit on the other side of him and he's facing his back to me. I see his toned back and make circles with my fingers.

        Then he falls on top of me, "This feels great." He said teasing me.

"Liam, you're squeezing my foot."

        He gets up quickly, "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to."

"It's alright babe. You know something, I like the way you care about me. How you always ask questions so quickly that makes me laugh." I start to giggle and see his cheeks turn red. We spent the entire after noon talking about passed memories. I couldn't stop laughing about the time when Liam bent down to grab something and passed gas. His cheeks where so red I couldn't stop laughing.

"I've never seen you cry like that." He says wiping tears.

"Maybe it's because we never did this." I say laughing at the memory again. "I'm sorry." I say more relaxed.