Chap. 30

We had one more show there in Texas and it was time for me to leave back to London. It was a devastating moment leaving Liam and knowing that he might be doing other things. Like forgetting about me and hitting on those kiwi women. (Hope he doesn't though)

         I finished packing and was closing my suitcase slowly still thinking if I did want to take the fire from my job. But I do need the money so might as well just go and leave this behind. I mean the touring not Liam. I'll never leave Liam unless I have to. I went down to the lobby where everyone was at and made a group to say goodbye. I noticed Liam being last and everyone else just gave me a hug and wished me luck. I came to Liam and my eyes started to swell up. I saw his and they were too. I hugged him so tight I didn't want to leave, not even an inch.

"Don't go. Stay with me and I'll see if I can find you another job."

         I shook my head no, "Liam I love my job but the hard thing is losing you. I know I may leave but that doesn't mean that I'm not taking you with me." I breathe in and out then say, "Take some photos for me, of anything you see. If the memory card is full here's this one and don't lose it. I love you Liam and I wish I could stay." I saw a tear fall from his eye and I swiped it away with my thumb. Liam got my hand which was caressed on his cheek.

"I'll see if I can visit you soon. I love you." Liam looked at me with his puppy eyes. I wanted to stay so bad, but I need this job.

        I gave him a reassuring kiss that everything will be alright and nothing will change. I took a cab to the airport and my flight was called. I walked to get my ticket checked and turned to see if he came behind me. No one. I went to take my seat and luckily I had no one next to me but I wished Liam was here. When I arrived back home it was already night fall so I plotted down on the couch with Loki and cried myself to sleep.

~~

        Loki licked my face ad woke me up from a dream I had with Liam. I dressed up for work and took my usual things with me. I'll clean the flat when I get back. I took Loki with me and since he was well behaved why not. I walked In and no one was there. I took Loki in the class room and waited for someone to show up.

        My boss came in, "It's lucky that you showed up here. Well lets get to wok."

I didn't say anything and nodded at him. The teens came in that I was teaching.

"Morning miss Lilia."

"Why did you leave us?"

"We missed you so much." They all said.

"Oh I missed you all too, and good morning. My what energy you have today. I know I left you for about two three months but that's because I was traveling the world with Liam and his mates. Actually I went on tour with them."

        They all gasped, "How was it?"

"Please tell us more."

"Well we went all around the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Spain, New York, and some in the US. But it was magic and did I also mention Liam got us a mascot." I picked up Loki and showed him to the class. "His name is Loki."

        The class came to pet him and kept saying he was cute. "I'll show you some pictures from the tour." I set up my laptop and turned off the lights. They Oohed and Ahhed in each picture. It came to the end where it was Liam and I going back home. Oh how I missed Liam so much ever since I left. The slide show finished I got back to the lesson where I taught about the background of a picture or painting. The teens left home and I walked Loki back to the flat. I cleaned up the mess Loki made and refilled his food and water. I put everything back in order and relaxed when everything was put back together. I went back to the room and unpacked my suitcase. When I was done I saw a letter at the bottom of it. It was from Liam.

'Dear Andrea,
I know you may be reading this on your way back home or if you just found it on the bottom of your suitcase then that's better. I know it's tough to leave me behind but I don't want you to. You'll always and I mean ways be here with me. You were probably thinking that I was gonna go out with kiwi women, but I'm not. They don't compare to what you have. Plus we did it so its official that I won't be leaving you ever. Say hi to Loki for me tell him I miss him. Also you because you are my everything and myeverything is you. Please don't forget that I'll visit after this tour is done. Maybe in some four months or so. But I won't stop counting down the days that I'll get to see your face again. Don't forget what we have and I'll always be there, I'm only a text or phone call away. I'll probably video chat with you soon so hope that your up for that and awake. I love you so much and see you soon. xx
-Liam' 

        I couldn't stop bawling out my tears and how that much it meant to me. I look for a frame and framed the letter. I put it on the side table next to the bed. The flowers that were there were getting old so I tossed them out. I changed into pajama shorts and one of Liam's t-shirts that smelled like him. I got the dirty clothes and went down to the laundromat. It was only me that was there and I came back safely. Two weeks passed I heard that Liam's in Canada and met Bis Time Rush. He says that they're nice lads and got me their autographs.

         I heard my laptop ring. It was Liam sending me a face chat I clicked yes. I saw his face and mine in a little corner at the bottom of the screen. I had Loki with me and I ran to get the letter I framed.

"What's that."

"The letter you wrote.My voice s going away, I got sick by one of my students."

"Don't speak babe, I don't want your voice to go away." Liam talked about his trip and how much he wished I was there. I wished he was here too. He did take take photos of where he was and told me what he's been up to.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, hope you feel better babe. Drink loads of soup and make sure to be warm at night. I love you." I stared at him and gave my screen a kiss.

"Sorry babe, I have to go." He kissed his screen, "I love you."

"I love you to." I replied better. He logged off and the screen went black. I logged off as well and went to sleep happy.