Chap. 33

I woke up early to get to work. I got changed and gave Liam a kiss while he was still in bed. I grabbed an ice coffee at Starbucks and went straight to work. I saw a couple of trailers of video shoot equipment and I walked in the office. I saw my boss talking with some crew and finding where to put their wires.

 "Morning boss, would you care to explain what's going on?"

"Yes Lilia you must know. You're boyfriend and his band are doing a video here. I'm pretty sure he mentioned it to you."

"He did. But I wasn't sure if it was true."

"Of course it is. Now come back fresh and ready to start shooting tomorrow at nine o'clock sharp."

"Ok sure no problem."

~~

        I went straight back to my flat in the car and when I entered the flat I saw Liam in his boxers. I covered my mouth quick and ran to the room, in shock of what I saw. I change back to my tank top and pajama shorts then went back to the living room. Liam grabbed me by my waist and we started to dance all around the room. Even Loki joined. After minutes of getting dizzy I plotted back on the couch an so did Liam.

"My boss told me everything about this week." I tried to catch my breath. "I went today just you know to see if it was true. And it was." I laid my head on Liam's lap while he caressed my hair.

"Anyone who shows up, well from work, gets to be in the video."

"Well then, this week should be fun." he said and gave me a kiss.

~~

        I woke up early and hit the shower. I changed into some yoga pants, a gray t-shirt, and my Converse. After my hair dried I put it in a ponytail and ate an apple before leaving for the set. Liam woke up and he got ready as well, casual and normal. Liam drove us to my work and everyone was there. They took us to the dressing rooms and changed our outfits. It took them a week to film all this and the costumes in fixed. So after that week the video streamed live to VEVO and the Directioners broke the VEVO record of most viewed video over night.

~~

        After months it was July again and our first year anniversary. Can't believe a year has come by us so quickly. Time flies when you're having fun. Our anniversary is tomorrow and I saw Liam writing down things in a sheet of paper. I crept behind him, "What are you doing?" He jumped in surprise and hid the paper.

"Nothing. Why what do you expect?"

"You seem like you're hiding something. What's on the paper?"

"Just words, that are made with letters."

"That are a part of.."

"English?" he sounded confused then hid the paper in his pocket.

"Alright, I get it I'll just wait till tomorrow on what you have written on the paper." I say and sit down next to him wrapping our arms together.

        He then lifted my chin to meet his lips and slowly laid on top of me. Liam put hair in back of my left ear and looked straight into my eyes that lead to my soul. His hand met my face and he stroke it lightly. Liam made me melt whenever he touched my face that way. I played with his lips, making weird noises then biting and kissing them. His beard was coming in again, the spiky hairs bothered me when we kissed but sometimes it doesn't. I put my hands behind his head then through his hair and traced his ear with my pointer finger. We hardly had moments like these and now that our anniversary is tomorrow, I know what Liam would want to do. I hope he uses protection.

~~

        I woke up on a half empty bed. I felt so soar, I didn't think Liam had that much energy in him last night. I reached for my neck and felt a love bite. Yup, he went all out last night. I sat up straight and minutes later heard the door open. Liam came in the room with breakfast and a teddy bear under his arm. 

"Morning babe, happy anniversary." He placed the food on my lap and gave me a kiss while leaning towards me. I ate then got the teddy bear. It had a rose and letter attached to its paws. I read the letter that was so sweet. I gave him another kiss and he lifted me bridal style off the bed.

         I smiled making him smile, "Sorry for the love bite. I didn't know I had it in me."

"Neither did I." I replied.