Chap. 28

After the small party Liam and I went to a small club and that's where the party started. I ordered Liam a Batman cake and it came just in time. "Who's idea was this!" He asked after taking a picture with his cake. I raised my hand shyly. "How did you know?"

"I knew because you have a pair of briefs with his name on it." I said.

        He gave me a big kiss and I had forgotten the paparazzi, but either way I didn't care. After the whole party Liam and I came to our apartment.

~~

"That was fun." I said and changed into my pajamas.

"It's not over yet." Liam says and hugs me from behind while sitting on the bed. "Come lay with me babe." He whines while giving my shoulder kisses.

"Why don't we go out on Friday, like a date."

"Ok, but you have to do something before I agree."

         I gave Liam that smile and I laid in bed with him. He gave me so many kisses, my lips were about to fall off. We did it again but this time it was more smoothly than the first time.

~~

        By morning I saw Liam with the blanket over his bottom half and his abs showing with that birthmark on his neck. I kissed his chest then his neck lightly. I heard him moan and gave me a kiss knowing where I was. His eyes fluttered open and his beard and mustache that slightly grew again.

"Morning babe."

"Morning you." I giggled.

"What anything for breakfast?"

"Yeah. I want some of, you." He said smiling and pulled me closer to him.

        I wrapped my arm around his torso slowly feeling his toned abs then gliding my hand up and down to his biceps. Toned, muscular, and fit for his age. I can't believe he just turned 20.

~~

        It was the afternoon when Liam and I decided to get out of bed. I was on the couch laying down trying to get my thoughts together. "BOO!" Liam surprised me from behind the couch. I hit him with a pillow for revenge. He came around and gave me kisses then laid on top of me slowly.

"So how about that date?" I just remembered that date Eleanor and I had planned for today.

"Is it today?"

"Yes it's today."

"Let me go and recheck." I gave Liam a kiss and went to text El. She remembered that the date was today, an she told Louis we were going to a restaurant. "Hey babe, um so how about that date?" I asked Liam from the bedroom door.

"What are you going to wear?" Liam asked coming closer to me.

"Oh I almost forgot your birthday present." I went to my closet and got out the bag that has Liam's name on it. I gave it to him and he planted me with a kiss.

"Thanks babe."

"I saw you wearing tank tops on tour so I decided to buy you a few."

"Thanks again babe, you're the best." He hugs me with one arm and gives me a kiss.

         I went to take a quick shower and did my hair wavy once it got dry. I changed into a dress, put on a coat, and some heels to complete the look. I couldn't help but peek while Liam was changing. Seriously his body is ten times better than other guys that I've ever met. He so fit that it makes me want to just lay in bed with him all day and admire what he created.

"You ready babe?" Lia yelled from the room.

         I backed from the door and entered. "Yeah. You?" I looked up and Liam was already looking my direction.

"You look so gorgeous." His words made me blush.

"And you look handsome, like always." He kissed my lips and I helped him with his tie.

"Ready?"

"Ready." We left to the door and met up with El and Louis.

~~

"Hey El!" We greet each other with a hug and we look back at the guys. Confused faces then they greet each other like if it were a normal thing. Liam and I hold hands he asks, "Is this a double date?"

"Yes, El and I planned it so that we could spend time with each other." We all sat at our table for four. I looked up an saw Harry, Niall, and Zayn with their dates.

"Did you plan this?" I asked Liam while we sat.

"Yes, you should keep the door closed babe when you plan dates for us."

"How was I suppose to know that." Liam winks at me then pulls the chair for me to sit down.