Chap. 29

We each had a great time at the restaurant. We hung out some more at a small tea shop that was still open late at night. "I had a great time babe." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Really, so did I." he gave me a small kiss on my head.

"How did you two meet?" Harry's date asked.

"I knew a little about One Direction before I left to my trip to California. I kinda had a crush on Liam and knew a couple facts about him. So when I came back I went to take a walk and when I turned the corner. I stepped on his foot accidentally. So when he looked up I couldn't believe that it was Liam. The real Liam Payne. We hung out and the second time we did, it started to rain."

        Liam continued, "I took her to my flat soaking wet. I introduced her to the lads and lend her some of my clothes so that I dried hers. So she spent the night and I told her from then on, three words that described how much I felt for her and didn't want to lose her even since. I love you." She awed and gave us that face.

"Romantic right?" I joked. Liam intertwined his fingers with my cold ones and warmed them up.

"Do you two live together?" I put hair in back of my ear and responded.

"Yeah, by like the first month we started dating he asked me to move in with him and of course I said yes. I never met a guy that would just sacrifice everything for me and still be a love." Liam gave me a kiss in front of everyone and the paps came to ruin it.

~~

        He walked me to our apartment and everyone else went their own way to separate the paps. They asked us questions, and begged for answers. Some questions I did answer because they were easy to respond, but others were personal. My eyes were blinded by the time we got to our flat. "You alright babe? Did the paps say anything to you?"

"No." I shake my head and go change.

"Well that's good." He says and wraps his arms behind me. We lay in bed looking and admiring each others presence.

        Liam kisses me on the forehead, "Night babe."

"Night Liam." I reply and shut my eyes.

~~

        The next weeks was their half of the tour we started in Dallas, Texas. "HOW IS DALLAS TONIGHT!" Harry screamed into the microphone. Liam signaled me to go on stage. I refused and shook my head smiling at him. He came over and spoke into the microphone.

"Everyone, I think you all know who is the person I love, besides all of you." He took me out and the girls started to scream too loud I had to cover my ears.

"Everyone say hello to Lilia!" Niall said and got my hand to lift up. Liam gave me the mic to say some words.

"Good afternoon Dallas! Well as you all may know Liam and I are together. We are have having a blast since last year and I love you all."

        Liam came and put his arm around my shoulder, "Thanks babe for those kinds words, and I love you." he winks at me and then kissing me on stage. I heard the fans scream and I accidentally bit Liam's lip really hard. I pulled away then kissed Liam again and waved goodbye to the fans. I left the stage happy and Eleanor handed me my phone.

"It's your boss." EL whispered to me, and I foudn a quiet place to talk to.

"Hello?"

"Lilia, where have you been?" He sounded furious.

"With Liam on tour."

"Where are you right now?"

"Dallas, Texas."

"I need you to come and do YOUR job, alright. I'll give you two days to come back or else you're fired!" I hung up on him and had a shocked look.

"What happened?" El asked worried.

"He said if I don't come back in four days, I'll be fired." I say still shocked.

"What am I gonna tell Liam El?"

"You should tell him when their done and in his dressing room. If I were you I would wait there." I took my things and waited in Liam's dressing room.

~~

        When the concert was over Liam came in his dressing room with his shirt off. "Hey babe. The fans loved you." He came closer to me and grabbed a towel to wipe off the sweat. "What's wrong, did I say something bad." I shook my head trying not to cry but then it came out.

"My boss called after I came off stage. He sounded really really angry. He told me that-" the tears came poring out and Liam cam closer hugging me from behind. "-that if I don't come back in two, he'll fire me." I turn around and cried in Liam's crook of his chest and shoulder. I let it all out while Liam would rub my back with his hand.

"Babe, everything will be okay. If you want I'll call your boss back and try to talk to him about you leaving and getting fired."

"Would you? But Liam I do need to go back I missed so much with the kids and they probably miss me or not. But either way I need to catch them up with lessons and new pictures, and I need this job." He gave me his towel and I wiped my tears away. "I'll go outside and let you change."

         I got my things and went out the door. Everyone else was outside listening to mine and Liam's conversation. They gave me a group hug and I felt better.