Chap. 27

We went back to the flat without a problem with the paps and I hung up the clothes to my closet. I grabbed my laptop and laid on the bed belly down and typed an email to all my students about school material. When I was done I just surfed the web for more time until I got a call from Eleanor.

"How did it go?"

"It went pretty well, and he understood me on what I was trying to explain."

"You see not everything goes bad just have to talk it out and see how it goes."

"Yeah I know." I told her and saw the roses that were on the bedside table.

"We should have a double date," I told her. "You, me, Liam, and Louis."

"Sure when."

         I looked at my calendar from my laptop and checked for a date. "Maybe this Friday? And don't tell him because I want it to be a surprise for both of them."

"Sure, I won't tell Louis and we'll meet you guys this Friday."

        I hung up and kept it as a surprise with Liam. Tomorrow is his birthday, wonder what he would want to do. I got off my belly and went to the couch where Liam was watching his favorite show, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. "Hey babe." I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"What happened."

"Nothing but, I do want to ask you something."

"Ok shoot."

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?"

"Lets see have lunch with my family and the rest spent it with you." He gave me a kiss and I went back to the room and finished what I was doing. Loki slept by my side in a little ball while I was trying to finish these power points for the kids.

"Hey babe." Liam came in while I was finishing the last slide.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing just wanted to see how you were going and wanted to check on Loki as well." He says petting Loki without waking him up. Liam lays by my side and sees that I'm on Twitter. "We both should do a follow spree!" He says excited and jumps on the bed.

"Liam calm down Loki's asleep." He goes back to his first position and I place Loki in his little bed we had for him by the door. I tweeted out to my followers, Hey everyone! @Real_Liam_Payne and I are doing a follow spree so whoever retweets I will follow! xx (: After that they bombed my mentions and and froze my laptop twice. So for some I had to use my phone and iPad.

~~

        After an hour and a half of following fans and reply back to them I wanted to knock out so bad so I tweeted. Sorry if couldn't follow you all. But I'm getting really tired. But guess what, tomorrow's Liam's birthday! Please send my babe a good birthday message and night xx (: 

        I turned off my laptop and changed into my underwear. I knew Liam was starring at me and so I went under my covers. Liam came next to me shirtless and I felt his warm hand hugging my cold stomach and that made me turn to face him. He kissed me and it became something else, again.

~~

        I woke up on top of Liam with my underwear on and he was still shirtless. I could hear his heartbeat and I ran my fingers through his upper body and around his scrunchy beard that he was growing. I gave him a kiss and laid I top of him. His eyes blinked open and I sat up on his legs. "Best birthday present ever." He said winking at me.

"I'm glad it was me you enjoyed it with." I told him and gave him another kiss and went off to take a shower.

        After I had changed into capri jeans, a grey tank top, white Converse, and my hair was in a ponytail. I had grabbed my bag and put on some jewelry. I saw Liam already ready and drinking his last cup of tea in the kitchen.

"You ready?" He asks and put his hands on my waist. I smiled back and we left to his parents house.

~~

        We arrived at his parents house and walked over to their front door hand in hand. He opened the door and his family surprise us as they screamed "Happy Birthday Liam!" And above us was banner that read 'Happy Birthday Liam!' He went to hug his family and I stayed behind watching him with the biggest grin on his face. He looked back at me and signaled me to come over.

"Babe, this is my sister Ruth." he said presenting her.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I replied kindly.

"Pleasure. Liam's talked very fondly about you, and might I add non stop chatter." She says and I see Liam giving me that smile.

"Oh really, well Liam's also said some good things about you too."

"Well then, enjoy yourself." She left and talked with her friends that she invited. Liam took me to his room where he had a bunch of Toy Story.

"This is where everything began." He said and I came behind him locking our fingers together.

"We should go downstairs, maybe more people came." I suggested.

        Liam gave me that look and gave me a hard kiss. "Liam, there's people downstairs."

"They can wait."

         I pulled away from him, "I can wait." He gave me one last kiss as we came hand in hand downstairs.