Chap. 34

He put me back on the bed and asked, "So what do we do today?"

"Well since it's an anniversary we make a twitcam with the boys, if they aren't busy."

        He kisses my nose and I wrinkle it in response. I get him by his shirt and bring him closer forcing him to come down to my level. I kiss him like nothing in the world mattered and he climbed on top of me. I gave him a love bite in return and changed into something comfortable for the day. The boys came over around noon and we did a two hour twitcam on our couch.

        A fan asked, "Liam what's on your neck?"

        Liam replied, "Well, um Lilia and I uh did it last light and technically she lost it so. It's awkward to go into detail but I don't want to." I see Liam's face get pink and I giggled.

Another fan asked, "How big was it Lilia?"

"Oh come on! Are we now gonna go specifically into detail of what happened last night?" Liam exaggerated.

"Well to tell you guys the truth it was like.. whoa!" I didn't show a measurement because then fans would be like 'Oh My God Liam has a big penis!' But most fans already know that he's a 10.9.

        We talked about their new album Midnight Memories (I already preordered) and Where We Are tour set for 2013-2014. So after the boys stayed for tea they invited me for 1D Day. November 22 on a Saturday at their headquarters.

"Sure I mean I need to see baby Lux ASAP." I replied and then went on tumblr after they left.

"Is it really that big?" Liam asked while sitting next to me on the couch thinking about it.

"Are you still with that Liam? I thought you were over it hours ago?"

"I know but the way you described it, it made it sound huge."

"Well babe since your leave me with no other answer then yes, it is huge. Like whoa!" I say and shut down my laptop. "So am I gonna go on tour or stay here like last time?"

"It's your choice to stay or leave and accompany me. I really couldn't sleep when you weren't there. I cried the first night you left. The boys made fun of me for days."

"Aw Liam. Don't worry I cried too. Hope I do get to go on this tour. Or you know so have to stay and be lonely and you having fans falling to your feet with your muscles. And abs, biceps, lips, and eyes, you hair, your hands, your legs, everything. I'm jealous."

"Yes but they don't see me everyday like you do."

"Touché." I stand by the door and Liam comes walking towards me. I get butterflies when he does.

"Now that we're alone on our anniversary, what do you want to do?"

"I guess lay in bed, or watch a movie, go out, maybe have more fun?" Liam took my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to bed. He put me down sitting and went on his knees.

"Lilia, maybe it's soon but I have to ask you something." Is it what I think it is? He got a little box from behind and had it in his hands. "Babe, will you do me the honor to wear this promise ring until we get married?" I was relieved that it wasn't an engagement ring.

"Yes, I'll do you the honors." I kissed him again and again and again. He slipped on the ring into my middle finger so that it wouldn't look like I was engaged.

"Thank you babe." Liam said and arose from the floor.

"Can we tell the fans?" I asked.

"Why not." He replied and kissed my cheek. I took a picture of my hand and Liam's hand together. I put as a caption: 'Look everyone! Liam got me a promise ring! Maybe next year we'll get married (;'

        Then everywhere I got all this nice feedback and everyone asked, "How is your wedding going to be?"

"We'll wait to see what happens." I replied to questions that were on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. Liam and I fell asleep until four in the morning while talking to fans and giving them follows. I admired my ring and in the inside it had '7-16-12 To Infinity & Beyond' in fancy cursive.