Chap. 26

Today Liam and I are on the set of You & I. It was on a peir and freezing cold. Liam went to go and change for his part and he was only wearing a jumer, with jeans. His hair grew for the past month and looked like a lumber jack. With his beard and hair in a quiff.

"Babe!" He called out and I looked up at him. Liam flexed his muscles to show them off and I had butterflies because he has really fit muscles. After that shoot Liam came to me and introduced me to the director. "Sir, this is Lilia."

"Oh you're bird right?"

"That's right Sir."

"Pleasure to meet you dear."

"Likewise." I responded and shook his hand. We walked back to where Liam found me. "How do you like the video so far?" "Well, most of it is self explanatory and the parts are really good with the song. It's freezing cold, but the video in general will turn out great.."

"I'm glad you're liking the video."

"Maybe because I'm enjoying the video more than the others."

"Why is that?"

"Let me give you some clues. You're wearing a great jumper, your hair, and your beard." He smiled and pulled me by my waist and gave me a kiss before going back to the sets.

        After the whole video was done the boys came up to me and I congratulated them. Liam picked me up and twirled me around and while putting me down I slowly gave him a kiss. Everyone awed at our scene and I couldn't help but blush and smile. Liam pulled a hair out of my face with his thumb and kissed me again. We went back to our flat and slept the entire night.

~~

        I woke up to the sound of construction from across the street. I get off of bed and walk to the living room. I see Liam making breakfast and walk over and hug him from behind.

"Morning babe."

"Morning you, want breakfast?"

"Sure." I sit on a stool and enjoy my breakfast.

"What time is it?"

"12:30." I swallowed my food and thought it wasn't true.

"12:30?"

"Yup."

"Aren't we suppose to be on a plane right now?"

"Nope."

"Then when are we suppose to be on a plane?"

"It's at 2:30."

"Oh ok." I finished my plate and walked over to the room and started to pack. I took out my floral luggage and packed. I got 3 sweaters, 4 pairs of pants, 3 pairs of shorts, 7 t-shirs, 2 pairs of shoes, 5 pairs of socks, my bag, and the essentials in a smaller luggage. I also packed Liam's gift so I wouldn't forget.

"I need to stop by my parents house to say bye."

"Ok from there we'll go to the airport."

~~

        We got to my parent's house, "Oh hello dear. What brings you two today?"

"Mum I'm going on tour with Liam and we leave in a couple of minutes." I say looking at my watch.

"Ok I'll call your father so we can both say good bye." Dad comes in the living room with Mum after a while.

"So you're going on an adventure again?"

"Yes Dad, each day a different one."

"Well, I hope the best of luck to both of you and please Liam, take very good care of her."