Chap. 23

I went to my boss' office, when I got there and explained to him that I'll be gone on holiday because of the music videos and the tour. "Sure just make sure you tell your students and have a nice Holiday." I walk out of his office and to the room where I teach the teens.

"Flowers for Miss Lilia." I look over at the delivery man.

"Thank you." I say and place them on the desk.

"I wish I had someone to deliver me flowers when I went to work." One of the girls tell me.

"Someday you will, but now you must work hard so that you deserve those flowers that you'll get in the future." I tell her looking for a note. I finally found it after almost destroying the bouquet. Just because you are the greatest girlfriend in the world and my fan ;) xx Liam. 

        I taught the teens a couple of lessons today then decided to go on a little shopping spree. I called Eleanor to see if she could help me, and told me she would gladly come over. I've known Eleanor for a little time now and I wanted to know her a bit more. We ran into a couple of paparazzi while going to the shops. We bought everything we needed but I wanted to get Liam something special. I went over to the men's area and looked around to see what Liam would wear or buy. I bought him jeans, a couple of shirts, and a new pair of white Converse. Before going to a taxi I said bye to Eleanor and made my way.

"Babe I'm here!" No answer.

        I guess Liam went out for a while. I hid the bags in my closet and pretended that I didn't go shopping. I went to the bathroom to tidy up myself and when I came out Liam was acting a bit different.

"Babe you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, what makes you say that?" He sounded suprised.

"I don't know maybe you're hiding something from me, but that couldn't be it because I know you would never hide anything from me." I say and wait for him to spill the beans.

"Ok you caught me, I went out to do a bit of shopping and didn't know what to get you."

"I went out as well and you have to wait till your birthday to figure out what I got you." I say teasing him. "Thanks for the flowers babe." I say and kiss him on the cheek but he still doesn't look satisfied. "Babe what's wrong? Is it about the shopping that you did?" He shakes his head as an answer. "Then what is it?"

"I bumped into my ex today." I didn't know how to respond to that, I didn't even know that Liam had a girlfriend before me.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"I don't know, just thinking." I got up and grabbed a cup of tea. I wondered who his ex was. I walked over back to the couch and sat next to Liam.

"What was she like?" I ask sipping my tea.

"She was a lot different from you. She would be those girls that would expect flowers from you everyday. When I didn't send her any she would get mad. Or the jealous type. When she sees you with another girl, she'll start asking you those questions." I nod my head and he puts his hand on mine. "But you're much better. Way better. I don't want you to think that I met her and leaving you because I would never do that. I would never leave you for anyone in this world. I'll always be there for you no matter in what situation you're in. Just remember that I love you, and you are my one and only." With those words I gave him a kiss that was meant for this moment.

"Why didn't you tell me about her?"

"I don't know, I wouldn't want you to change just like her. We were only together for two years. I met her during my second time on the X Factor. She's a background dancer on the show. Her names Danielle. We broke up after the Up All Night Tour..."

        I put my hand on his to make him stop talking. I put my cup on the table he had in front of the couch. I turned my body to face his and grabbed his hands. "It doesn't matter know. What matters is that you're doing a music video and a tour while I'm on holiday with you. I'd do anything for you the teens ask me all these questions about you. Honestly I tell them the truth. I'm glad you had experience before meeting me, 'cause I never had a boyfriend. I was always traveling and never though of having a true relationship. Sure I made a couple friends here and there but none of them were like you. You were there for me from my best to my worst and I appreciate that. I really do. I couldn't have asked for another you so-"

        I was cut off by Liam's sweet lips. I pulled away but it seemed like he wanted more. I pulled away again and this time I felt my heart beat a thousand more times faster. I put one hand on his cheek and the other around his neck. He looked deeply into my eyes and all I could focus were on his. "I love you." The words came straight out of my mouth and into his ears. Him smiling was knowing that he did as well.

"I love you more." He said inching closer to me.

"I love you to the moon and back." I say and fall to the side to land on the soft side of the couch. He kissed my nose lightly and carried me bride style to our bed. I fell asleep the moment he put me in bed and slid the covers over my lazy body.

"Night babe." Were the words that I last heard from Liam's mouth that night.

Truly, Madly, Deeply.. | ljpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें