Chap. 6

I looked all over my flat and no Liam to be found. I noticed the clock read 12:20 and I went to sleep in my bed.

~~

        The next morning I woke up but I felt someone was next to me. I lifted the covers softly and saw Liam sleeping so peacefully. How did he get in here? I went back to sleep to forget about it and moments later I felt him getting off the bed. It smelled like waffles and that woke me up an hour later.

"Morning love. How did you sleep?" He put the tray of food right in front of me and gave me a morning kiss.

"Oh fine thanks. How did you end up on my bed?" I wiped my eyes and sat up against my headboard.

        He smiled looking down, "Well since you took a shower and I felt really tired from last night I crept in your room and slept."

        I nodded my head and smiled looking down and I noticed he didn't have a shirt on. Those abs, muscles, and how his collar bone just fit perfectly with his body. Wow.

"Aren't you hungry babe?" He asked while I was dozing off.

"What. Yeah maybe a bit." I replied back feeling ashamed that he cooked all this for me and I won't eat it. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked him back. I saw him already digging in and he looks at me with a disgusted face. I giggle at him as he gets a napkin and spits his food back out. "Wasn't great was it?"

"No, not really. Let's say I take out to lunch?"

"No, I'll just make something. I don't want you spending so much on me."

"I made you this breakfast, that wasn't that good. And now you won't out to lunch with me?"

"Ok fine, but let me get ready first." I got up from my bed and and went straight to the bathroom. I washed me face and put my hair into a nice ponytail and got out. I saw Liam in the kitchen washing dishes and I crept behind him. I wrapped my arms slowly around his waist and he stopped. Liam turned around and now he was facing me. I put my hands around his neck gently and he put his hand around my waist. "You don't have to clean the dishes you know."

        He gave me a smile and leaned down having his face centimeters away from mine. "I know." He replied and I gave him a kiss on his cheek. I squeezed him tight for a hug and he lifted me up to the counter. I looked at him straight in his eyes and started to glide my hands around his stomach. His hands were on the kitchen counter and his arms flexed at his elbows. I softly rubbed his arms and his breathing was calm. I smiled to myself and said, "How do you keep yourself so fit?."

"Well, there's this thing calld the gym, and a personal trainer. Also lifting weights, cardio, stretching.." He could go on forever. Liam looked at me again and went back to washing the dishes.

        I went to go and change into some comfortable clothing. I came out of my room and find Liam on the couch looking through his phone. I sat next to him and started to rub his head and let my fingers go through his quiff.

"You ready to go?" He asked and tilted his head back and laid it on my chest.

"Yeah, you?" I asked him back.

"Let's go." He said and jumped off the couch.

We went out of the building and headed straight to Nando's. We found the other boys already eating and we decide to join them.

"Hello, how have you two been?" Harry asked while snacking on some fries.

"We've been fine, just getting to know each other." Liam replied and went to order for the both us.

"That's good. Have you gotten a kiss or two Lilia?" Niall winked at me.

"Uhh yeah, here and there." I replied and sat next to Harry.

"You getting use to being at each other's flats?" 

"Yeah a bit." I replied and our food came.

"Have you ever tried Nando's before?" Liam asked while sipping from his cup.

"When I was little my Dad would always bring me. But after I grew up I started to spend less time with him then that's when I didn't go as much." I took a bite of my burger that he ordered and it tasted how it tasted when my Dad brought me. The boys had to go and they left me and Liam alone talking to each other.