Chap. 11

We arrived at his parent's house and I looked at the house then back at the road when we parked.

"You feeling alright babe?" He get my hand a reassured they were sweaty from my nervousness. "Just a bit nervous, that's all."

        I replied with a small smile. "Don't worry, they'll love you as much as I do."

         We went out of the car and walked hand in hand to their door step. Liam rang the door bell and his mum opened the door with a surprised look.

"Liam! It's good to see you son. Who's this?"

"Mum, this is Lilia. My girlfriend." 

"Oh. It's very nice to meet you dear. Come on in." HIs mum starred down at me, and gave me an unsured look.

"I don't think she likes me that much." I whispered over to Liam.

"We'll see." He whispered back and gave me a smile.

"Hun, Liam's here! You're pops has always been working in the back to build Brit a dog house."

"Who's Brit?" I asked gladly.

"She's a pup of mine. Brit!" Liam whistles to call her over. A big dog with short blonde and smooth fur comes through the back door. "Hi girl, how you been?" Liam baby talks to her and its the cutest thing. "Brit I want you to meet someone that is going to be part of our family."

        I go on my knees. Liam held my hand and moves it towards Brit. He lets go and I carefully pet her on the head then move over and start to scratch her ears, I knew she would love that.

"I'm, here." His dad comes in from the back doors.

        I got up from the floor and took out mt hand. "I'm Lilia. Pleasure to meet you sir."

"Pleasure is all mine." He giggles and sits down at the couch across from us.

"Tea?" His mum offers.

"Yes please." I reply.

"So Liam when did you and Lilia meet."

"We met about two, three months ago."

"How?"

"I was walking and someone steps on me. Good thing nothing was broken though. I walked her around and the next morning we were on the news. From then on I couldn't let go of her." Liam replied and looked at me as I looked at him.

"Do you work Lilia?"

"Yes, I work as a photographer full time." I took a sip from my tea and laid my head in Liam's chest. He put his around me and kissed my head.

"Are you both going to stay for dinner?" I look at Liam and nod.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." Liam replied.

"Let me go whip up something to eat then."

"May I help?" I ask.

"Sure, why not." She gestures for me to come into the kitchen.

"I'll be back babe." I tell Liam and give him a quick kiss. I wash my hands before touching anything.

"What do you think would be a good dish to prepare?" She asks me.

"Pasta, or spaghetti."

"That sounds good. Ok pasta it is." We both got on our cooking skills and after an hour of working on dinner we were finished.

~~

"Now go call the men to come in for dinner." She put the main dishes on the table and I walk out of the kitche to call them in.

"Alright." I go into the living room and announce that dinner has been served.

"Wonder what you made." Liam wraps his arm around my shoulders and I held his hand. "Mmm, pasta." Liam took a seat in front of me and his parents on the edges of the table. We ate dinner and still talked about how we met and everything.

"Where do you live Lilia?"

        I swallowed my food, "I used to live in my own flat, and now I moved in with Liam."

"When did you move in?"

"Friday." I continued to eat and they kept sharring embarrassing stories of Liam. 

Everyone finished with their food. I helped to pick up the dirty dishes and set them in the sink. "I'll wash them, if its not a bother." I offered.

"It's a good thing that Liam has you." She patted my shoulder and walked back to the dinning room.

        I started to wash and dry each dish that we used. On my last plate of washing I felt Liam wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his large hands on my stomach.

"You almost done babe, it's time to go." He kept his head on my shoulder, and I felt his breath gliding across my cold cheek.

"Yeah, let me finish drying this plate and we can leave." I put the plate back in the cupboard and turned around to see Liam's chocolate brown eyes. We walked hand in hand to the living room where his mum and dad were waiting for us.

"It was great meeting you dear, and I accept you being with my son." I gave her a hug and thanked her.

"It was such a pleasure to meet you my girl. You're going to be a lot of help for Liam, once you get settled in." He gave me a small wink and a hug. Liam said his good byes and we headed out to the car.

"Are you still nervous?" He asked jokingly.

"No, it was quite fun meeting your parents."

"What can we do now."

"Go back to our little flat and sleep the night away."

        Liam smiled and we left to our flat.