Chap. 2

I woke up early this morning because I thought I'd be late to work. Then I realised that I have this week off then I go back to work. I stayed up all morning doing a little cleaning around the place. I finished after three hours of cleaning. I took a shower right after and laid on my couch while watching the news. I made myself lunch with whatever I found in the fridge. I went out to get a drink and fresh air. I was walking then I stepped on someone's foot.

"Oh gosh, you okay?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine." He replied looking up to meet my eyes. They were a nice deep brown and sparkled when I looked.

"Are you sure I didn't brake anything?"

"No everything looks fractured."

I nodded, "I'm really sorry.." I bit my bottom lip.

"It's fine, just an accident." He smiled, "where were you headed?"

"Starbucks, just to get a drink and some fresh air."

"Can I accompany you?"

"Sure." I smiled.

We walked and got a seat outside in the fresh breeze.

"Where are you from?"

"Here. The city of London." I answered.

He sat back on his chair and I sat there across sipping my tea away.

"Would you, would you like to take another walk?"

"Sure, but where?"

"Anywhere, but not far." Seemed a bit suspicious to me.

"Okay, if you say so." I shrugged my shoudlers.

We got up and he walked me to the park, thrift shops, and we bought some ice cream after our walk around the city.

"I'm Liam by the way. Forgot to introduce myself." He gave out his hand and I shook it.

"Lilia." I replied.

"Do you still live with your parents?"

"No, I moved out when I turned sixteen. Well the day after. I wanted to travel the world but I only traveled half in two years."

"What places do you still want to go?" "All of the U.S., maybe Canada, Russia, Australia, Fiji, ugh so many.."

"You have a pretty big dream then."

"You think so? I mean, I never really thought of it as a dream. I just love doing it." It was nightfall and when I looked up the stars shined twice as much this night.

"Lilia?"

"Yeah?" I turned to look at his sparkly brown orbs.

"Would you like to see me again, after tonight?" We stopped walking and he looked into my eyes like he knew I wanted to say yes.

"Absolutely." A smile grew on his face after I responded. I looked at my watch and it was really late. "It's getting late and I should probably be going back to my flat."

"I'll walk you." He offered since there were rapist in the world, and this world isn't perfect.

"No, I'll take a taxi. Taxi!" One pulled over and I went in not saying another word to Liam.

Lilia! How could you leave him like that? Oh My God. How could I just leave without saying goodnight or something. I feel so stupid right now.

The driver dropped me off and I walked into my flat still thinking about what I just did. I took a shower to calm down and sat down with a cup of honey tea I prepared. Sitting on the couch on a Monday night with a cup of tea in my hands and a blanket in my lap. I put the cup in the sink and drifted off to bed.

~~

The next day I woke up relaxed and almost forgot about last night. I got in the bathroom to wash my face and put my hair up in a bun. I turned on the tele and what I never thought would happen, happened.

"Good mourning. Today we have some breaking news for you. Liam Payne one of the singers from One Direction ,the famous boy band, has been spotted with a girl. We don't know her name or where she lives." said the news anchor lady.

"What?" I said above a whisper.

"She was with him all day yesterday and have been spotted at Starbucks. Hope to see what else happens with these love birds. I'm Beth Hamilton reporting from the studio and good day."

"What? Singer? Boy band? Famous? Love birds?"

What the hell is going?