Chap. 36

It was the end of 1D Day and we all stood in front of the camera to say thanks to all the fans that watched and we love them all. After that we stayed while they cleaned up and everything. Liam and  were just goofing around with each other. He kept tickling me, chasing me, giving me weird faces so that I can laugh, and gave me kisses around my neck and face. When he caught me after chashing me everywhere and tied his muscular arms around my small waist and spun me around. I felt dizzy afterwards and fell on the couch that was still there.

"Whoo, that was fun." He smiled and spoke out of breath. I laughed at him containing my breath in place.

"Sorry guys, we have to take the couch as well." The workers asked us to get off the couch.

"Sorry lads." We got off the couch and Liam took my hand leading me out of the studio. The boys were standing waiting, for I guess a cab or something but nope.

"Liam, just do it!" Harry said and looked at me with a devilish grin.

"Liam, come on! You've been waiting for ever, just do it." The boys kept pushing and nagging on him, maybe he was gonna break up with me.

"Okay, okay! Stop, I'll do it." he said reassuring. The boys clapped to him and all waited for him to start.

"Lilia, we've been together for like a year and just celebrated our first ever anniversary. So I was thinking maybe we could be apart of each other lives forever, you know?" With that his voice began to calm itself. "I want, to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter how late I come, how far away I am, but when I come back. I'll have you waiting for me, on the other side like how it should. And will be if you answer my question." Liam got down on one knee and opened a little velvet box, showing the promise ring. "Lilia, will you, marry, me?" As soon as those words left his mouth my eyes filled with tears.

"Yes. I will marry you Liam." I cried of gladness and relief that didn't break up with me. Liam slipped the ring into my finer and it fit perfectly.

"You thought he was break up with, huh?" Harry said and gave me a smile. He hugged me from the side and the boys congradulated me.

"You have a way of surprising people." I replied with my nose running. Liam kissed my crown and put his arm around me as we walked away as a proud engaged couple. We got to our apartment and I was speech less of what just happened. I looked down at the ring that was our promise ring.

"When did you have the chance on snathing the promise ring from me?"

"When you're in the shower." Liam snaked his muscualr arms wround my wasit and whispered against my neck.

"So no wonder it was gone the whole weekend, you had it the entire time! When I kept asking you if you had it you said "no, sorry honey." And I kept thinking to myslef, 'Gosh if Liam breaks up with me, I deserve it.' But then you popped the question and had it in the little box. You sneaky little sh-" Lam's lips kissed mine, and stopped me from saying 'shit'.

"So today's the day you curse."

"No, I've said worse." I replied remembering the first time we did it.

"I knew you were gonna say something like that." He smiled and hovered over my lips and kissing me one last time for the night. Even though he couldn't have his hands on me since I sleep in my underwear.