Chapter 73: Gentle Criminal?

Christina curiously looked at her phone head cocked to the side in amusement. Her thumb pressed the play button as the video showed a well dressed man holding a knife. He stood in front of a counter the sharp end of the blade pointed at the shaking employee. Christina smiled as she continued watching, the villain placed a brief case on top of the counter,

"Interesting" she said to herself as the video cut to black. When it resumed the man was walking out of the store. The heroes who had tried to stop him now lay on the ground, unmoving. Christina laughed to herself as the video ended.

"Gentle Criminal huh?" she asked swinging her legs back and forth. The brunette pushed herself off of the stool her feet making contact with the floor. She walked towards the front door humming a tune to herself.

"Where are you going?" Shigaraki asked. She looked back at him a smile on her face.

"To find someone" she stated causing the blue-haired male to raise an eyebrow.

"And don't worry, I'll be fine" she waved off his concerns. She created a portal quickly stepping through it.

"I wonder where you are, Gentle Criminal" she asked herself as she appeared in the city pulling the hood over her face.

---------------------------------------------------------
"There you are" Christina said to herself as she spotted said villain on a rooftop.

"It's so good to meet you" she commented teleporting to the roof. The man turned to face her as did a small girl with pink hair up in pig tails.

"You must be Gentle Criminal" she said taking a step forward. She noticed the girl holding a camera.

" I know that face" the male said, her green eyes flickered over to him.

"You're from the League Of Villains" he stated. She nodded giving him a smile,

"yep! My mame's Christina" she introduced herself. The short girl looked at her in amazement.

"What are you doing here?" Gentle asked. Christina let out an amused giggle.

"Well, I saw your videos and just had to meet you" she said, the male stared at her for a moment.

"Are you here to ask me to join your group?" The villain asked,

"I thought about it but I figured you would say no. You seem pretty set on your own goal, I have to say that's pretty admirable." She told him, he crossed his arms.

"Are you here to kill me?" he questioned, she laughed once more.

"As fun as that would be, no" she answered.

"Besides you haven't be causing the League any problems, I'm excited to see what you do next" she said a portal appearing behind her.

"It was nice meeting you" she smiled stepping through and reappearing in the hideout.

------------------------------------------------------------
Aiko sat on the couch as her classmates discussed their plan for the school festival.

"Hey, Aiko-chan, can you sing" Mina asked a big smile on her face. The blond girl rubbed the back of her neck nervously,

"uhhhh........" she said not sure how to answer the question.

"Why don't you try it" Toru encouraged, she could feel the eyes of class 1A staring at her.

"Alright" she said standing up, Jirou gave her an encouraging nod as she took the microphone and started singing. Once she finished Aiko looked around, everyone was silent as they looked at her wide eyed.

"That was amazing!" Mina cheered,

"you have such a beautiful voice" Uraraka complimented. She could feel her face start to heat up out of embarrassment.

"Thanks guys" she smiled shyly,

"great, then Jirou and Aiko will be on vocals" Mina said. Said girls looked at each other nodding, they were both going to do great.