Chapter 22: Obstical Race Part Two

Christina waited anxiously as Midnight stepped up onto the platform. To announce the second round. She was standing next to Izuku who had a tired look on his face. The hologram appeared as the large group of students looked on anxiously. Midnight announced that the students would be doing a cavalry battle.

"Great," Christina said to herself as she looked around trying to see who she could team up with. Midnight gave them fifteen minutes to pick their teams, the brown-haired girl stood there awkwardly until she was approached by one of her classmates. She recolonized the girl as Tsuyu, she found her oddly charming.

"Would you like to join my team?" the frog girl asked. Christina agreed the two of them ended up teaming up with Shoji and Mineta. Christina blushed as the tall Male picked her up, as soon as she made eye contact with Mineta she glared at him. He cowered under her glare as the event started.

(After the Calvary battle)
(Y/N) and her team didn't make it to the next round which was really no big deal for the girl. She perfered to watch from the crowd and take notes on her classmates. Her papa had said that the sports festival didn't matter anyway, it wasn't like she was actually trying to get the attention of any pro heroes anyway. She could care less about getting scouted by them, that's not what she was doing at UA.

As she made her way to an empty seat she bumped into another one of her classmates. He had blond hair and a tail,

"Oh, I'm sorry" she apologized. The blond boy smiled at her,

"Don't worry about it" she replied. She smiled at him. She watched as he walked away before finding an empty seat near the rest of class 1A who hadn't made it through to the next round. She stayed away from everyone else keeping her notebook with her. She could tell people would take quick glances at her but she chose to ignore it. The next round was announced to be one on battle, the two fighters would be randomly selected. The first round was Izuku vs Shinso.