Chapter 101: One For All

A heavy silence filled the air as Christina remained standing next to Shigaraki, her body still slightly sore from the previous events. She looked down at herself, seeing her clothes stained with dust from the city's remains as well as dirt and sweat. The teen could only hope that this would all be over soon, that she and the others would come out on top. Suddenly, Christina heard a ringing in her head as she felt it start to pulse. She placed her hands atop her head as she felt an intense headache take over in an instant. The girl screwed her eyes shut, gritting her teeth as she tried her best to get it to go away. After a moment, she gathered the strength to look over at Shigaraki, who seemed to be in the same state as she was. That's when she heard it, an all too familiar voice ringing in her ears. 

"One For All" it spoke, making Christina's eyes go wide. It began to repeat the phrase as the brunette tried to make sense of what was happening. 

"One For All" The voice spoke once more, it was All For One's voice. Finally, the teen understood why she and Shigaraki were hearing her papa's voice in their heads. They knew what they had to do, suddenly the brunette noticed something moving towards them in the distance. It was hard to tell what it was but from what she could make out it looked like a massive fireball. Shigaraki seemed to notice this as well and without Christina realizing he grabbed the girl by the arm and quickly hoisted her back onto his shoulders. Surprised, the teen let out a high-pitched yelp, however, after a moment she calmed down. Finally, the pair were able to make out what, or who was coming toward them, it was Endeavor. As the hero moved through the air he stopped extending his arm out. He yelled something Christina couldn't quite understand before a huge wave of fire shot out toward both her and Shigaraki. Her eyes went wide as the fire began to engulf the two. A high-pitched scream escaped the girl's lips as she felt the flames eat away at her skin, her grip around Shigaraki's neck tightened as her nails began to dig into her palms and tears began to spill from her eyes. She closed them, letting out soft sobs as the pain seemed neverending. 

Suddenly, it came to a stop and Christina slowly opened her eyes again. To her shock, Shigaraki was flying through the air while still keeping her securely on his back. Not only that but both of them were healing despite the burns they had suffered from Endeavor's attack. Christina watched in amazement as her skin rebuilt itself as if nothing had happened and the pain she had felt earlier vanished within an instant. She let out a shaky breath as she tried to calm herself down. However, she didn't get a moment as Endeavor didn't give up, he continued to launch attacks at both of them, even trying to knock Christina off. Still, Shigaraki effortlessly held him off. Amongst the chaos, All For One's voice rang in her head again, still repeating the same phrase, 

"One For All" Christina looked down at Shigaraki, a smile was spread wide across his face and his eyes had gone wide. If she didn't know him, the girl would be terrified of the expression. That's when she noticed his eyes, they were starting to glow. It took a moment but the teen realized something, she had seen that quirk before. She didn't make any comments about it as Shigarki took off still carrying her, Endeavor still hot on their trail. She could hear him saying something but couldn't understand him over the wind in her ears. Suddenly, she felt something. A heavy force knocked into her, causing her grip to loosen just a bit. However, that was all it took for Endeavor to yank her off of Shigaraki's back, causing her eyes to go wide. Christina felt the hero grab her by the arm, his grip tight enough to leave a bruise. The teen did her best to break free but was only met with a burning sensation on her arm. She looked up to see fire coming out of Endeavor's hand as she tried not to react. She still continued to kick her legs but couldn't do much else. Suddenly, Shigaraki aimed an attack at Endeavor and though he was able to move away, he still let go of the teen. Christina's eyes widened in fear as she began to fall, her body plummeting to the ground below. All she could hear was the wind around her as she looked up, both Shigaraki and Endeavor were trying to catch her. 

That's when she felt it, a pair of arms caught her.  For a moment she was afraid that Endeavor had been faster but she was relieved when she saw she was being carried by Shigaraki. She let out a quiet sigh of relief as she was placed on his back once more. The pair continued to move toward another area as Christina rested her head on the male's shoulder. Soon all the energy form her body was gone and she had fallen asleep. All she wanted to do was rest.