Chapter 3: Entrance Exam

"Are you ready?" Kurogiri's voice could be heard from the other side of the door. Christina stood in her admittedly dingy bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black tank top and a pair of black and grey gym shorts. She opted for sneakers. She had put her hair up into a ponytail, 

"I'm ready" the girl called back before approaching the door. Opening it, the teen spotted Kurogiri standing in the doorway. 

"Shigaraki wants to talk to you," he told her, The brunette nodded as she shut her bedroom door. Making her way to the main part of the hideout, the teen spotted said blue-haired male sitting at the bar, holding a glass of alcohol with all but one finger. The bar was dimly lit, and a few bottles of random alcohol sat on shelves that lined the wall. 

"You wanted to talk to me?" She asked, smiling at the villain. Shigaraki turned to face her, his one visible, crimson eye seemingly staring into her soul, though that didn't bother the girl much. Standing up from the bar, Shigaraki walked up to her, kneeling down to her height. It would shock anyone that a villain would show any care toward someone, but Christina knew deep down that he cared for her. 

"I know you know what you need to do, just don't get caught." He said, his voice scratchy, yet soft at the same time. 

"You don't have to worry about me, I won't let you down," Christina reassured him as he stood back up. The blue-haired male stood back up and made his way back over to the bar. 

"You should get going then, you don't want to be late." He warned her, the teen smiled teasingly. 

"Alright, bye Shigaraki, by Kurogiri!" The girl cheered as a portal appeared, she then stepped through it, disappearing. She soon reappeared in an alleyway. The teen could hear the sound of people making small talk as she exited the alleyway. In the distance, she spotted the large building that was UA. Keeping a smile plastered onto her face, the teen made her way toward the building. 

"So this is it," Christian said to herself as she approached the gates of the school. A large number of hopeful teens were making their way inside. She did the same, eventually finding herself inside what seemed to be an auditorium. It was dark except for the large screen. Several rows of seats filled the space and Christina sat in a random one. She sat waiting in silence as more and more teens filed in. Eventually, the doors were shut and another figure could be heard walking toward the podium that was situated in the front of the room. He was dressed in an almost all-leather outfit and his blond hair was upwards, defying gravity. It was the pro-hero Present Mic, a hero that always annoyed Christina. The girl rolled her eyes as he prepared to speak.