Chapter 5: All Might's Successor?

It was another peaceful day in the city and Christina was once again taking a walk around the city. She didn't mind the hideout where she, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri stayed but it was nice to get some fresh air every now and again. This time, she found herself walking past the beach. It had once been a beautiful place, but now it was covered in so much trash that you could barely see the ocean anymore. She sometimes wished someone was willing to clean it up, if they were it would be a nice place to take a break every once and a while. Suddenly, Christina's attention was drawn toward somewhere behind the large piles of trash. She could hear the sound of a deep booming voice. She raised an eyebrow, the sun had already started to set so why was someone at the beach? That's when it hit her, the voice didn't belong to just anyone, that was Allmight's voice. With wide eyes, Christina carefully began climbing to the top of the trash pile in front of her. She did struggle a bit but eventually, she made it high enough to see over it. 

The teen scanned the area, eyes going even wider when she spotted something she expected the least. All MIght was sat atop an old fridge with ropes attached to it. To her surprise, the ropes were being pulled by a struggling Izuku. Christina remained completely silent as she watched the green-haired boy try and pull the fridge, All Might encouraging him as he did so. While keeping herself from falling the teen continued to watch, making sure to listen to the pair's conversation closely. Though it was hard to hear, Christina was able to pick up on something she never expected to hear. 

"Your body isn't ready for my quirk," All Might said, with the shocked expression still on her face, Christina scrambled back down to the bottom of the trash pile and ran off to head back to the hideout. Meanwhile, both All Might and Izuku wondered what the noise they had heard was. 

"Is something the matter, you came back in such a rush?" Kurogiri asked, looking at Christina, who was still trying to catch her breath. Finally, the girl looked up, locking eyes with both him and Shigaraki. Both of them had confused expressions on their faces. She didn't say anything, simply making her way to the dimly lit room. 

"I see, so All Might has found his successor." All For One said, Christina nodded, kneeling in front of the TV. 

"It would seem so, to think I would run into them out in the open like that." The teen replied, There was a pause before All For One's voice broke the silence once more. 

"I want you to get close to that boy, and find out what you can about him." The man instructed, 

"of course papa!"