Chapter 64: Back Home

Alarms blared behind her as Christina stumbled out of the building. She could still hear the faint sound of rushed footsteps and shouting as a sadistic smile formed on her face. Wiping a biy of blood off of her face she walked towards the city, she eventually reached the mass of large buildings being spotted by a civilian. The man let out a loud scream at the sight of her, she paid no attention to him as she needed to focus on finding Shigaraki and the others. As people ran in the other direction the brunette found an alley to duck into. She knew that the police and heros would be on their way soon.

"Dam it" she grumbled under her breath. Christina ducked behind a dumpster to catch her breath. However, the peace was short lived as she heard cars pull up. The girl peaked out to see multiple police vehicles parked in front of the alley. Officers stepped out guns aimed at the girl. Feeling both tired and annoyed Christina allowed a pink gas to fill the air. It blew towards the men and women who fell to the ground unconscious. A small group of bystanders who happened to be watching gasped as there were no heros their yet and they were left alone with a dangerous villain who could kill them all. However, Christina made no move to do anything. There was no point in hurting them, after all they didn't pose much of a threat. She took a few steps forward hoping to flee but was stopped by a tree branch. It attempted to trap her but she jumped back in time to dodge it. She said something inaudible under her breath before shooting blue flames from her hands. This caused Kamui woods to jump back looking panicked. Christina jumped put of the way once more as a giant hand swiped at her. She looked up go see mount lady peering down at her much smaller form.

"They sent you two" she asked letting out an amused chuckle.

Aizawa was awoken from his slumber by his phone going off. His time off now ruined he grumbled under his breath answering the call.

"Eraserhead, you need to come down to the prison! Christina's escaped" the voice said. He didn't need to hear anymore as he quickly made his way to the prison. The pro hero was not prepared for what he would see upon arriving at the building, one of the walls was destroyed only leaving a pile of dust on the ground. When he made his way inside he found two men trying to melt a wall of ice that blocked off part of the building.

"I'll handle this" Endeavor spoke using his fire to get rid of the ice. Now having access to the rest of the building Aizawa found a froup of officers along with Present Mic, Midnight, and Cementos standing around a particular cell. The door was wide open and what he saw when he walked up made it hard to keep the food he had eaten in his stomach. Inside of the cell lay two bodies. One had his head crushed leaving parts of his skull and brain on the floor. The other man laid closer to the cell's exit his body ripped in half.

"How did she do this" Midnight asked. She too was trying not to throw up, the walls of the room were stained red. But something else caught Aizawa's attention. Near the bed lay something discarded on the floor. Upon closer inspection it was revealed to bee the quirk canceling collar they had used to subdue Christina. Next to it was a pile of dust that resembled the result of Shigaraki's quirk.

"Do you think she had help escaping" Present Mic asked. Aizawa stood there taking in the gruesome scene before him.

"Actually I think she was lying about her quirk" Nezu spoke up.

"There she is" a voice yelled in the distance. The pro heros took off in that direction as they caught sight of the brunette's small figure running out of the prison. She looked back at them making direct eye contact with Aizawa before more ice appeared blocking their path. Then, she was gone running full speed towards the city. Taking action quickly Aizawa pulled himself over the ice barrier and began to pursue the girl, he was soon followed by Mount Lady and Kamui Woods.

"Shit" Christina cursed as a familiar scarf wrapped around her. She was lifted in the air coming face to face with Eraserhead.

"Hi sensei" she cheered,

"don't call me that" the man said tightening his grip on her.

"You are no longer my student" he seethed. Christina laughed before the scarf began to turn to dust. She dropped to the ground before pulling herself to her feet. Christina rushed towards Eraserhead arm outstretched. She dodged a hit grabbing him by the arm but not disintegrating it. With surprising strength she flipped him onto the ground his back hitting the pavement with a thud.

"Christina it's time to go" a familiar voice said. The girl perked up seeing Shigaraki step through a portal. She smiled running over to him, before se retreated she sent the heros a wave before she and Shigaraki were gone leaving chaos in her path.

"Shigaraki! You found me!" she cheered. There were tears rolling down her face like rain on a windshield during a storm. She wrapped her arms tightly around the blue haired man who didn't make a move to stop her, he gently patted her back as she started to cry. Christina had almost forgotten the fear of being alone. Shigaraki looked down at her a soft look in his eyes,

"but I couldn't get papa out" she admitted. Then there was a long pause between the two. They stayed where they were comforting each other for a moment before Shigaraki spoke.

"That doesn't matter, we'll still win" he said. That made Christina smile before a familiar blond girl hugged her from behind.

"Christina-chan! You're back" Toga cried.

"Good to see you're ok" Dabi spoke up ruffling the brunette's hair.

"That was quite the escape" Kurogiri joined in.

"I was so worried, No I wasn't!" Twice pipped up. Compress, Magne, and even spinner were relived to see Christina had returned. The girl smiled to herself, she may not have her papa around anymore but she would still make sure his goal was achieved.