Chapter 6:Exam Results

The dingy hideout was completely silent, the only sound that could be heard in the dimly lit room was Christina's footsteps as the teen paced back and forth. She bit her lip nervously, glancing at the door every five seconds, waiting for something to happen. 

"Pacing won't help, I'm sure your letter will be here soon" Kurogiri did his best to comfort her. The girl let out a quiet sigh, taking a seat at the bar. 

"What if I didn't get in?" Christina asked, a frown on her face. She couldn't help but wonder if her performance wasn't good enough for UA to accept her. Just the thought scared her, she didn't want to imagine what All For One's reaction would be. 

"I'm sure you'll get in, you should get some rest for now," Kurogiri told her. The teen yawned, rubbing her eyes tiredly. 

"You're right," she said, standing back up,

"Goodnight Kurogiri," she said before making her way to her bedroom. A small smile appeared on her face as she lay down in bed. Kurogiri always knew how to cheer her up, it was something Christina appreciated about him. The teen closed her eyes, falling asleep soon after. She didn't know how long she hadn't been asleep, but at some point, she was startled awake by the sound of knocking on the door of her bedroom. After almost falling out of bed, the teen scrambled to her feet and made her way to the door. When she opened it, she saw Shigaraki standing there, holding an envelope. 

"Shigaraki you're back!" She said excitedly, That's when she noticed that the envelope had a wax stamp on it with the letters UA. At that moment she let out a sigh of relief. 

"Your letter arrived," Shigaraki told her, holding it out toward her. She excitedly swiped it from the blue-haired male's hand, promptly shutting the door afterward. Shigaraki mumbled something under his breath, but nonetheless, he let the teen be. Inside her room, the teen ran over to the old, damaged desk and sat in the chair. She excitedly ripped open the envelope, becoming confused when a small, black disk fell out onto the wooden surface. Disregarding the now empty envelope, she examined the object, unsure of what it was. Suddenly, she jumped back in her chair as a hologram of All Might appeared in front of her. The hero was dressed in a yellow-striped suit.  She watched with a slightly annoyed expression on her face as the image of the hero began to speak. 

"Young Christina, you earned 138 points during the entrance exams, which means you passed. Welcome to UA!" The sound of his booming voice filled the room. Then, just as quickly as it had appeared, the hologram was gone and the teen was left in silence. At first, she didn't have much of a reaction, but soon, a wide smile appeared on her face as she shot up from her seat. Turning on her heel, she ran out of the room, practically slamming the door open. Both Kurogiri and Shigaraki looked at her. 

"I made it in!" she shouted happily, running up to Shigaraki. She threw her arms around him in a hug. Though he was a bit awkward, the blue-haired male returned the hug.