Chapter 28: A New Plan

"Can't you do anything right!?" Christina's father yelled angrily, he was holding a long, leather whip in his hands. The little girl cowered in the corner of the basement wishing she could just disappear.

"I'm sorry" she cried tears falling down her cheeks like a waterfall.

"I'll make you sorry" he said grabbing her by the collar of her old, dirt dress and pulling her up.

"Take off your dress" he commanded,

"Please" Christina begged as she began to sob uncontrollably. Frustrated the man ripped her dress and forced the girl to her knees. She stayed still having lost the will to fight back against her father. She cried in pain as the whip came in contact with the belt. Her mother stood behind her simply watching with her arms crossed. Each hit caused the girl excruciating pain to spread throughout the girl's body. Blood began to drip from the fresh wounds, her father delivered blow after blow to her back. Finally, he stopped. Christina buried her head into her knees as her father glared down at her.

"I hope you learned you lesson, worthless bitch" the man grumbled. He and his wife stormed out of the basement leaving the child to cry. Christina looked up, she reached around touching her back. When she pulled back she saw blood staining her fingers. More tears spilled from her lifeless eyes.

Christina's head shot up her breathing heavy, she could feel her heart beat began to speed up. It felt like it was going to beat right put of her chest as she tried to stand up. Her legs shaking she collapsed to the floor. Christina gave up as a panic attack settled over to her. She began to pull on her hair rocking back and fourth trying to calm herself down. It was no use, black dots began to invade her vision. She started to sob uncontrollably as memories began to flood back. Memories she wished she could shove down and forget about. But, she couldn't, they would always remain. Appearing as nightmares and horrible flashbacks.

Just then the door was opened and Shigaraki ran in seeing the state Christina was in. Luckily, his quirk didn't affect her so he pulled her into a hug. She froze for a moment before becoming a bit more relaxed. He didn't let go until she had stopped crying and her breathing became relaxed.

"Are you ok" Shigaraki asked, she nodded.

"Yeah" she said in a hoarse voice.

"Was it another flashback" he asked even if he already knew the answer. She simply nodded this time. She was the only person in the league to see this side of Shigaraki, he could be very comforting at times.

"Once you've calmed down Master wants to talk to you" the blue-haired villain said. Christina sat there as Shigaraki left, she took some deep breaths in the mirror before leaving her bedroom with puffy eyes.

"Hello papa" she greeted the villain on the tv screen as she entered the room.

"Hello Christina" he said noticing her disheveled appearance.

"Is something wrong" he asked her, she shook her head.

"I'm fine" she told him, All For One sighed knowing the girl he had taken in as his daughter was reluctant to tell anyone about her problems.

"I wanted to talk to you about the sports festival" he said. Christina nodded,

"Shigaraki had his eye in Bakugo Katsuki" All For One explained,

"And I must say his quirk would be useful to us" he continued.

"It might work but how would we convince him to join us" she asked.

"I'm sure you and Shigaraki could find a way" he said.

"There's one problem" she said.

"And what would that be" All For One asked.

"He seems suspicious of me, he cornered me and yelled about how he though I was working with the villains" she admitted. There was an awkward silence.

"Is he the only one" the man asked.

"Yes Papa" Christina responded,

"Good, then no one will believe him. As long as everyone else trusts you then the plan will still work" he said. This made the girl feel a bit better,

"So, how are we going to convince Bakugo to join us, we can't just casually approach him." She said,

"Shigaraki will tell you about the plan later, you can go now" All For One said. Christina smiled,

"I love you papa" she said. As she left the room she received a response.

"I love you to" her hear swelled as she forgot about her episode.

Christina took a seat at the bar the next day, Kurogiri looked over at her.

"You seem frustrated, is something on your mind" he asked.

"I feel so restrained, only being able to use one quirk" she complained. Kurogiri set the glass down.

"Don't worry, once you're done being a spy you'll be able to use your full power. But, you must be patient for now" he told her.

"Yeah, but, I felt so weak during the sports festival, I know I'm stronger than that" she said.

"When you reveal yourself as a villain, everyone will know how strong you are" Shigaraki commented from behind her.

"For now I want you to find some new recruits" he told her.

Christina nodded,

"Alright"