Chapter 84:Heros Rising

(This chapter may be out of order but I wanted to include the movie)

A large truck sped down an empty hallway, behind it several cars sped after it. Inside one of the pursuing cars sat Rock Lock with a serious look on his face.

"Oooohhhh, things sure are getting serious" a brunette teen said a smile on her face as she peaked out of one of the windows.

"Would you take things more seriously for once" Dabi asked glancing at the girl. Christina stuck her tounge out at the black haired villain.

"I AM taking things seriously Dabi, you're just no fun. Besides what can they do against us" the teen crossed her arms. Dabi grumbled under his breath until suddenly the truck was jolted to the side. Making sure she didn't loose her balance Christina once again looked out the vehicles window.

"Gosh, I thought I was gonna hit my head" she laughed.

"Christina you should take care of this" Shigaraki's voice spoke.

"Well, that's my cue" she said slamming the truck door open. Wind blew through her hair, she jumped on top of the truck. The heros spotted her,

"is that Christina" one of them said.

"There's no time to be afraid, we need to stop her" another called. An amused smile formed on the brunette's face.

"Let's play a game" Christina spoke with a sense of insane glee as she snapped her fingers. Multiple clones of herself appeared leaping onto the cars.

"Let's see how you handle this?!" the teen yelled. Suddenly a burst of electricity shot through the air destroying the clones. Christina went wide eyes for a moment seeing a blond woman had been the one to attack.

"Well, that was unexpected" the teen said to herself. She slammed her hand against the top of the truck causing the ground to shake violently.

"You guys might wanna hold on" Christina warned the others. Several of the cars were shaken so much that they were knocked off balance landing on their sides.

"I guess you heros aren't good enough after all" there was a sadistic smile on her face. Suddenly, Dabi popped up from the top of the truck.

"Looks like Endeavor decided to show up" the male spoke. Christina turned her head to see the flame hero standing in the middle of the road. She laughed to herself,

"they really did bring out the big guns this time" she commented looking down at Dabi.

"Feel like working together" she asked him. He simply nodded blue flames appearing in both his and Christina's hands.

"Glad to know we're friends" she said shooting the fire forwards.

"This doesn't make us friends you lunatic" Dabi spoke using his quirk. Endeavor shot his flames back at them,

"Man, this is intense" Christina giggled the heat becoming intense. She began to see that she was at her limit,

"Dabi, I think we need to back down" she said hating to admit it.

"What?!" the male yelled,

"at this point my skin's gonna burn up" she winced deactivating her fire. Dabi grumbled as fire engulfed the truck. Dabi and Christina's bodies began to turn into mud.

"Bye bye heros" the teen said as the clone disappeared along with the others. The truck swerved off of the road falling to the bottom of the cliff leaving nothing but an empty life pod.

"What a disappointment" Christina seethed as both she and Shigaraki appeared on a field. She looked down at the defeated man with disgust in her eyes.

"So, what should we do with him" she asked. Shigaraki approached the man who was slowly dragging himself across the ground desperately. The blue haired male approached him kneeling down. He placed his hand over the man's face turning him to dust and leaving no trace.