Chapter 61: Inprisoned Part Two

"It's nice to see you again Christina" Emma said once again walking into the girl's cell. The brunette laughed to herself,

"why do you keep trying?" she asked her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Because I want to help you" the orange haired woman smiled.

"Why would you want to try and help me" Christina questioned.

"Well, it's my passion in life, to help people. Even people like you" she said. Christina's laugh became louder,

"You're funny" she said between laughs.

"You can't help me, I DON'T need help" she began to laugh even louder before it slowly came to a stop.

"You may not think so but I disagree" Emma said. Christina frowned,

"is that so" she said.

"Yes I do, will you answer my questions" she asked holding her clipboard in her hands.

"Why would I do that, I would never betray papa" Christina seethed. She began to pull on a strand of her hair.

"Who is your papa?" Emma asked,

"I think you know" the brunette said.

"I believe you're referring to All For One" the woman said brushing a strand of hair from her face. Christina remained silent,

"And I think I know why you look up to him" Emma said.

"That night you went missing, you weren't really missing were you?" she asked. Christina simply tilted her head to the side waiting for the woman to continue speaking.

"And I'm guessing you went with him because you thought he cared correct" Emma finished her thought.

"What's that supposed to mean"

"what i mean is" Emma said leaning forward.

"All For One is using you, he's a villain who manipulated you when you were vulnerable. All so he could use you for his goals" the woman said, an angry look crossed Christina's face.

"How dare you try and lie to me" she said,

"papa cares about me" she seethed standing up.

"That's what you think" Emma frowned,

"i feel bad for you, you've been through a lot" the orang haired female said. Christina froze glancing at her,

"What point are you trying to make" she asked.

"My point is, you don't have to be like this. I know somewhere inside of you is a good person"

"You sure are funny" Christina laughed sitting back down.

"I am really trying to help you" Emma told her, the brunette tilted her head to the side yet she remained quiet.

"If you cooperate with me then you'll be given help and may even be cleared of all your charges. After all, you're in trouble for some serious things" Emma said.

"I don't care" Christina said,

"so you want to be locked up for most of your life" the young woman asked.

"I would rather be locked up than give up any information" Christina said.

"Well, aren't you loyal" Emma sighed.

"Well, I'll be back" Emma said leaving the cell. As the guards closed the door one of them glanced at her, Christina sent him a taunting smile. He closed the door an uncomfortable look on his face, he turned away from the girl closing and locking the door behind him.