Chapter 8: First obsticale

The chatter of students talking amongst each other filled the classroom, Christina drowning it out. She simply stared out the window, resting her head in her hand. 

"If you're here to make friends, you should leave now" a deep, unamused voice suddenly silenced the students who all looked toward the door. Christina saw a man stand up, pulling out what looked like a gym uniform. He had long black hair with bangs that hung down in front of his face, there was a tired look in his eyes and his face was dotted with stubble. His clothing consisted of an all-black outfit as well as a long, grey scarf. 

"Put these on and come outside" he ordered the students, who looked confused. Despite that, they all followed his order. Christina headed to the school's locker room, She took off her uniform and quickly changed into the gym uniform she was given. It was a dark blue cover with white and red as well. Stretching, the teen noticed how comfortable it felt. 

"Ah Christina, I didn't know you took the entrance exam" a familiar voice caught the girl's attention. Christina turned around, spotting Aiko dressed in the gym uniform. 

"Aiko, It's nice to see you again, I'm glad we're in class together. Would you like to head outside with me?" She offered, 

"Sure, let's go" the blond agreed. The pair then made their way to the outdoor area of the school where the other students were beginning to gather, As the pair approached the area, Christina felt two pairs of eyes on her. She looked around spotting two boys staring at her. One of them was a blond, a black lightning strike decorating it. The other was a much shorter boy with purple balls for hair. The teen glared at the two, silently letting them know that she knew what they were up to. Startled by the expression on her face, the two of them looked away and a satisfied smirk appeared on Christina's face. She continued to follow Aiko and the two joined Izuku who was standing near the front of the crowd. Finally, once all the students had changed into their gym clothes and gathered the black-haired man walked up, standing in front of them. 

"Today, you'll be doing a quirk apprehension test," he told them, causing them to whisper amongst one another. 

"What about Orientation, this doesn't seem fair" Uraraka spoke up. The student's supposed teacher didn't look at her but continued speaking. 

"Villains, natural disasters, life isn't fair" he spoke in a blunt tone. The students once again went quiet as he continued. 

"Bakugo, you got first in the exam, how far can you throw a baseball?" The teacher asked, looking over at an angry-looking blond boy. He had deep, crimson eyes and a scowl on his face. 

"Sixty eight meters" he replied in a gruff voice, arms crossed over his chest. 

"Alright, now try it with your quirk" the man instructed, Bakugo approached him, taking the baseball from his hands. 

"You can do whatever, just stay in the circle," the black-haired man told him as Bakugo stepped inside the circle that had been painted on the ground. With a determined expression on his face, Bakugo pulled his arm back, and with an immense amount of strength and the help of an explosion he launched the ball far into the air. It flew further and further before finally coming back down and landing on the ground with a thud. The other students all looked on in shock, some of them complimenting the boy's strength. 

"Wow, that seems like fun" a girl spoke up. Glancing at her, Christina noticed her pink skin, pink hair, yellow horns, and eyes that were black with yellow pupils. She had a grin on her face as the teacher picked up on what she said. 

"Fun huh, well, whoever comes last will be expelled" he spoke, the students were stunned into complete silence as they stared at their teacher. Izuku in particular was shaking nervously. Christina remained calm and eventually, it was her turn to throw the ball. Stepping forward she took the ball from her teacher's hand, the teen stepped into the circle. Taking in a deep breath, Christina tossed the ball into the air and before it could hit the ground a vine popped out from the ground, catching it. Using her quirk, she controlled the vine, launching the ball into the air as far as she could. Christina watched as it got further and further away. A satisfied smirk appeared on the brunette's face as it eventually landed far away. The vine disappeared back into the ground as the other students began to compliment Christina.