Chapter 76: Dabi and Hawks; face to face

Two figures stood in the middle of an old, abandoned building. The ten tapped her foot as she twirled a piece of her dark brown locks around her pointer finger. Her green orbs flickered over to the male next to her but he paid no mind to her. Then, their attention was drawn to the sound of footsteps approaching them. Christina stopped tapping her foot and let her hair fall back into place as an amused smile appeared on her face. A third figure appeared inside the building a dark look on his face. The tall, black-haired male smirked his deep blue eyes staring at the hero in front of them.

  "You're late" he chuckled as Christina giggled her green eyes narrowing at the winged man. Hawks pulled out a feather sharpening it into a blade as he held it up to Dabi's neck his eyes staring back at the villain.

  "Things were different from what you said" the blond man stated. Christina laughed staring at the hero with an amused grin but said nothing, she wanted to see how the scene would play out.

  "I thought you only had small feather's left?" Dabi asked as Christina looked at the small feathers on Hawks' back. They were tiny compared to when she had her first encounter with him.

"Yeah, you're wings look so puny" she mocked her green orbs flickering oved to Dabi for only a moment.

  "I can't meet up with Liars unarmed" Hawks said the sharpened feather reflecting the moonlight.

   "We changed our minds" Dabi said an amused smirk on his face. Christina listened to the conversation becoming somewhat bored.

   "By, the way, you killed Snatch didn't you?" Hawks asked. The brunette cocked her head to the side for a moment, thinking. She couldn't remember the name as she stared at Hawks.

"I'm looking out for the best interest of the league" the blond hero said a serious look on his face. Christina perked up at his comment. As Dabi began walking away the girl turned back silently telling the male to wait for her. She put a hand on Hawks' shoulder staring at him.

"I hope you meant what you said" she chimed.

   "About looking out for the league, because if you're lying I'll turn you  into nothing but a puddle of blood" she threatened the man. He froze at her comment as she smiled up at him her mood changing in an instant. Christina's hand fell to her side as she began to walk away to join Dabi. She looked back one last time,

"It was nice to see you again Hawks-kun" she waved disappearing from the heroes sight.