Chapter 74: The Billboard Charts!

"Please!" a woman begged as she desperately tried to back away from the brunette teen.

"Please don't kill me!" she cried as an amused shine could be seen in the villain's eyes as she laughed to herself.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you" she smiled pulling out a needle from her pocket.

"I just need some of your blood" Christina smiled taking more steps towards the frightened journalist. Before she could scream her mouth was covered muffling the sound,

"just be quiet" she said as a gas began to stream towards her. The journalist fell unconscious as Christina stuck the needle into her arm, she watched as blood filled it with a sadistic smile on her face. Once it was filled the villain drank it her form shifting. Now she looked exactly like the currently unconscious woman.

"Sorry about that" Christina said looking down at her, she then heard the voice of the cameraman calling her name. Christina quickly grabbed the woman's microphone before leaving the alley.

"Sorry about that" she said perfectly blending in as a completely different person. Her eyes traveled over to the large building where the billboard charts were being held. A smirk found it's way onto her face as she watched the people pile in.

"This is going to be so much fun" she said to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------

"And number two, the winged hero; Hawks!" Christina announced. She found it amusing how easy it was for her to pass herself off as a journalist. She looked at the stage for a moment making contact with the blond man for only a moment.

"Hawks" she thought to herself, he stood there looking bored. The lights in the building dimmed as she spoke again playing her part perfectly.

"And the new number one, Endeavor!" she said cheerfully. On the inside the villain was cringing seeing the light emitting from the so called hero. For only a moment her expression shifted in disgust, she quickly plastered a smile onto her face keeping the act up. Christina continued to watch as each hero said what they wanted until it reached Hawks. The girl's curiosity peaked as she listened closely. The winged hero took the microphone from the woman on stage. She didn't bother remembering anything specific from it but she noticed how the people in the crowd were drawn to the man.

Still flying in the air Hawks passed the microphone to Endeavor. Looking around Christina took her chance, activating one of her many quirks the brunette froze time only allowing her, and the top two heros to move around. The whole building went silent as they looked at her confused.

"I have to say, that was quite the speech, very inspiring." she said, the two still looked confused.

"What's the meaning of this?" Endeavor asked.

"I just wanted to have some fun, after all it's been a while since we've seen each other face to face. Tell me how's it feel to still be the runner up to All Might?" she asked.

"Who are you" the flaming hero questioned, Christina could tell he was angry.

"Oh, I must have forgotten about my little disguise" she said. Slowly her form shifted as she became shorter. Soon, Christina was back to looking like herself.

"Hello again, Endeavor" she said malice dripping from her voice.

"You're that girl from the League Of Villains" Hawks interjected. The girl's green eyes flickered over to him a huge smile spreading across her face.

"I'm honored that someone like the number two hero knows who I am!" she said.

"What's your plan, it's a pretty bold move to sneak into a building full of pros" the winged hero asked his voice getting more serious.

"What can I say? I'm not the kind of person who likes hiding in the shadows. I think taking action and being bold is fun, it's like a game" Christina explained looking at the two.

"As for why I'm here, I want to send a message" she said pointing to Endeavor.

"I never liked you, I'm going to bring you down. And when you're begging for your life I'll happily end it" she threatened bursting into laughter.

"Just thinking about it is so much fun" she continued laughing. She was suddenly interrupted by a feather flying towards her. She jumped to the side letting out a yelp as she did so. However the crimson colored feather caught her sleeve pinning her to the wall for a moment.

"Sorry kid, I'm gonna have to take you in" Hawks said. The brunette looked him in the eyes freeing herself.

"Sorry hero" Christina said in a mocking voice as she took a step backwards towards the exit.

"But I can't afford to get caught again" she stated flinging the door open. Her form dashed out of the building both Endeavor and Hawks quickly following behind her.

"She's going up" Hawks pointed as the girl shot into the air with a strong gust of wind. She landed gracefully on a nearby rooftop as people began to scream upon seeing the villain. Hawks spread out his wings out,

"I'll handle this" he said taking off. Christina looked back seeing the man landing behind her.

"There's no where for you to go" he said. Christina took a step back getting closer to the edge.

"You might as well just give up" Hawks told her. She laughed,

"sorry, but that's not my style" she said. The winged hero took a step forward worrying that the brunette would actually jump.

"What are you gonna do, jump?" he asked hoping to call her out on her bluff. She smirked at him,

"well, I have somewhere to be. Sorry, I wanted to have more fun with you" she said taking a step off of the edge.

"Shit" Hawks cursed as he ran forward to catch her. He watched wide eyed his hand unable to reach hers as she fell towards the ground. Teasingly, she sent him a wave as a portal opened up underneath her quickly falling form. Still staring into the hero's eyes she fell through the portal disappearing from sight.