Chapter 44: Anger

Christina woke up with a frown on her face, she was sure that she had some sort of dream but wasn't sure. Or maybe it was a memory that she had long since forgotten. The brunette found herself in her room, a sense of relief washed over her as she sat up.

"Good to see you awake"

"Kurogiri" she said looking up at the man.

"What happened to me" she asked her memory hazey.

"You passed out when you arrived" he explained.

"Oh...." Christina said under her breath. There was a moment of silence between the two. She stood up from the bed legs still shaky.

"Are you sure you should be standing right now" Kurogiri asked.

"I'll be fine" the grumbled under her breath as she opened the door light pouring in. Shigaraki was nowhere to be found and the two people who had been brought in were standing there.

"Where did Shigaraki go" she asked to no one in particular.

"He went through that door" the tall, black-haired man said pointing to the door. Christina looked to the door and sighed,

"What a man child...." she grumbled to herself sitting down at the bar.

"I'm glad to see you're ok!" The blond girl cheered with a smile on her face. She got into Christina's face, the brunette leaned back a bit.

"Thank you for your concern" she said,

"But could you please give me some space" she asked. The girl backed up,

"So, what happened to you" Dabi asked.

"I would rather not talk about it" she growled. The embarrassment of getting defeated by All Mighg ate at her, she clenched her fist. Grabbing a knife out of Toga's hand she threw it with all her power. It embedded itself into the adjacent wall ripping the partly destroyed All Might Poster. It happened to land in the middle of the hero's forehead, Chrietina only wished that it was the real thing and not just a poster.

"Woooow" Toga cheered red faced, she stared at the girl with a look of admiration in them.

"You're amazing" she squealed wrapping her arms around the girl. The brunette shuttered and closed her eyes as Toga finally realised the hug. Dabi looked over at her seeing her sleeve roll up a bit, it revealed a long scar making him raise an eyebrow.

"What happened to you" he asked pointing to her arm. She quickly pulled it down,

"It's none of your business" she snapped.