Chapter 1: The Plan

"Do you understand what you have to do?" The deep voice of All For One could be heard echoing throughout the small, dimly lit room. The notorious villain was not present at the moment, instead, a TV was placed in the room. The light of the screen illuminated the small space, a static image being shown. Kneeling in front of the TV was a girl around sixteen years old. Dark brown hair hung down, framing her face, She stared at the screen with a focused expression on her face. Her bright green eyes had a glint of determination in them. 

"Of course, I won't let you down Papa, You can count on me!" She spoke excitedly, there was a child-like excitement in her voice. 

"Good, you're success is a crucial part of our mission." All For One spoke after a moment, the girl nodded, biting her lip as she tried her best to hide how nervous she was. 

"I'll be waiting for you to report back to me Christina" With that, the TV promptly shut off, leaving the girl in the darkness. Standing up, Christina made her way out of the room.  

Christina was suddenly snapped from her thoughts when a woman dressed in a waitress uniform walked up next to the table she was sitting at. She looked up at her with a smile as a piece of cake and a milkshake were placed in front of her. Christina watched the woman walk away before focusing on the food in front of her, at the same time she picked up on a conversation. 

"mama! I wanna go to UA when I'm older!" A little girl's voice could be heard inside of the cafe. Christina raised an eyebrow as she took a bite of her cake. She slowly turned her head toward the table where a family of three were sitting. A little girl who looked to be six years old and her parents. Seeing this, a small frown appeared on the teen's face. Her eyes filled with sadness as she started to remember something. Before she Christina was too deep in thought, the sound of her phone going off. Placing the fork down, the girl reached into her pocket. The screen of her phone showed a message. 

"Get back here" it read, Christina laughed at the bluntness from Shigaraki. She then began to type out a reply. 

"I'll be back soon"  She replied before shoving her phone back into her pocket. With a content smile on her face, the girl went back to eating her food, knowing the blue-haired male didn't like to be kept waiting. Once she was done, Christina paid for her food before making her way out of the building. The fresh air hit her, making her let out a content sigh. People walked back and forth to their destinations. Christina looked around at the citizens and for a moment, a smirk appeared on her face. Moving some hair out of her face, the teen made her way down the sidewalk, passing by several people. None of them paid much attention to her. 

"Didn't you hear" Christina suddenly picked up on a conversation two nearby girls were having. Both of them were wearing middle school uniforms. 

"Yeah, I can't believe All Might is going to be teaching at UA this year." The second girl replied. 

"Yeah, I hope I can get in. I heard the entrance exam is really difficult." 

"I'm sure you'll do fine, you're quirk is super cool." The two friends continued to chat as they leaned against the wall. Christina rolled her eyes as she approached an alleyway. She turned and walked down the dark area, only glancing at the man who had been following her for a bit. She could see the disgusting smirk on his face, it annoyed her. Christina stopped after reaching the back wall of the alleyway, the man stopping as well. 

"Are you finally going to pay attention to me, sweetheart?" The man asked. Christina smirked as he stepped forward. He began reaching out toward her when he suddenly stopped. His eyes went wide as he stared at the girl in shock. Then, in an instant, his head was snapped all the way around. He dropped to the ground dead, the light slowly fading from his eyes. Looking down at his corpse, the girl smirked. 

"You really shouldn't follow girls around" she spoke, mocking the dead man. She then turned on her heel as a purple, misty portal appeared on the brick wall in front of her. Christina stepped inside, disappearing. Within an instant, the portal disappeared leaving nothing but the man's still corpse laying motionless in the alleyway.