Chapter 14: The Failed Plan

Christina watched as the final thug was taken out by Aizawa, his now unconscious body falling to the ground with a thud. Shigaraki seemed annoyed but quickly composed himself. He charged forward hand outstretched with an angry glare on his face. He grabbed the pro hero by the arm, causing Aizawa's skin to crumble, revealing the muscle and blood underneath. It was a gruesome scene. The pro hero gritted his teeth as he fell back for a moment. That's when the Nomu appeared, towering over the pro hero. Christina eyed the strange creature as it attacked and started to beat the hero down with no mercy.

"Just what did Papa create" she asked herself. Meanwhile, the rest of class 1A were watching on in horror as their teacher was slammed into the concrete, blood staining his face as each hit created a dull thud, making the students flinch. Not wanting to look suspicious, Christina ran over to her classmates who were relieved to see that she was ok.

"Maybe if we kill a student All Might will show up" Shigaraki suddenly spoke, launching himself toward a small body of water. He once again held his hand out toward a terrified-looking Tsu. However, right before he made contact with the girl's face, he looked back at the injured Aizawa, who was staring directly at him, canceling his quirk. His crimson eyes stared into the hero's soul. 

"You really are cool," he said right before the pro hero's head was once again slammed into the concrete by the Nomu. Suddenly, before any more damage could be done, the USJ shook as smoke engulfed the entrance above the students. Christina looked towards the top of the stairs to see All Might standing there, his well-known smile absent, something that scared the brunette teen.  Christina could feel herself start to shake, as the hero made it clear that he meant business. It was at that moment she was glad he didn't realize that she wasn't a student.

"Shigaraki better be ok," she said to herself as she quickly joined the other students in retreating. She watched as All Might punched Nomu only for the large creature to stand its ground as if he hadn't even felt the hit. After some time All Might was trapped. He was stuck in between two portals with the Nomu digging its claws into his side. Christina could see the blood seeping through his shirt. Suddenly Ice encased the Nomu, the brunette looked around to see Shoto, Kirishima, and Bakugo. With their help, All Might was freed.

All might begin to punch the Nomu so fast that Christina couldn't even see his fist flying forward. She watched on in shock as the Nomu was sent through the air crashing through the glass ceiling of the USJ, its body disappearing into the distance. Shigaraki seemed frustrated but didn't dare make a move to attack anyone. He was well aware that he wasn't in a good position to do anything. All Might started to taunt Shigaraki but something was off, the number one hero didn't seem like he was his usual self. He seemed... weaker, maybe Shigaraki was right.

Suddenly a loud bang rang out, and Shigaraki was brought to the ground blood pouring from a bullet wound in his legs. A group of pro heroes stood at the entrance of the UA, Snipe standing at the front of the group, his gun smoking. The villains made a quick escape leaving injured heroes and some students. As Christina walked up the stairs Uraraka ran up to her a worried look adorning her face.

"Christina, I'm so glad you're ok," she said pulling the girl into a hug. Christina didn't say much, she was too worried about Shigaraki, Putting the thought in the back of her mind Christina walked with Urararaka outside of the large building. She just wanted to go home. Her mind was racing as she made her way back to the hideout. 

"Are you sure you ok?" Christina asked the blue-haired villain. He wasn't bleeding anymore but that didn't put the worried mind at ease. 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" he said, tears started to spill from the girl's bright green orbs as she tried to wipe the tears from her face. Seeing this Kurogiri pulled the girl into a gentle hug as she started to sob, resting her head on his shoulder.