Chapter 47: suspicions Confirmed

"I'm glad you came" Momo greeted Christina at the school pool, she smiled.

"Hello Momo" she greeted, the brunette looked down at the school issued swimsuit. It was a bit tight but it at least covered enough. She went to out her hair into a pony tail only to realize she didn't have a pony tail holder.

"Momo, do you have a pony tail holder" she asked.

"Of course" the girl said handing her one. She put her hair up with a smile,

"Wanna play some volleyball with us" Urararaka asked.

"Sure, that sounds fun" the brunette smiled as the girls started to stretch. As they did Mineta and Denki into the poll area with excited looks on their faces, those expressions dropped when they noticed what they were wearing.

"Thouse perves were probably expecting us to be in bikinis" Christina grumbled to herself with an angry look on her face. She was brought out of her thoughts by the rest of the girls, they played in the pool while the boys raced. The brunette focused on the game she played, she would occasionally glance at the others. Bakugo, as always was taking something as simple as a race way more seriously than he need to.

"He never changes" she said to herself with an amused smile on her face. She wandered what would happen once he came face to face with Shigaraki. The fact that their personalities were complete opposites, the two of them were bound to clash when seeing each other in person.

"Hey, you ok" a voice asked, she looked over to see Aiko.

"Oh, don't worry I'm fine" she waved,

"You seem out of it" the blond commented. Christina pulled herself from the pool sitting on the edge as she dipped her toes into the water.

"Is something on your mind" Aiko asked sitting next to her.

"I guess I'm just nervous about training camp" Christina replied.

"But, I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen. After all, we're UA students" she smiled. Aiko looked at her a small frown on her face.

"Yeah, everything is gonna be fine, I'm sure we'll all have a great time" the blond said. The girls' conversation was cut off by their teacher's voice,

"It"s five pm" he announced herding the students out of the pool area.

"I'm going to head home" Christina announced,

"Wanna walk together" Aiko asked,

"I wouldn't wanna cause you any trouble. I live kind of far" the brunette said a weary smile on her face.

"Well, I'll see you later" the blond girl said.

"Yeah, see you then" Christina waved as she changed into her casual clothes. She walked through the city passing by the distracted citizens who would occasionally glance at her. She slipped into a near by alley looking around, seeing no one behind her she spotted Shigaraki waiting for her as he leaned against the brick wall with an impatient expression on his face.

"Finally" he commented a scowl on his face.

"Don't be like that" she teased the blue-haired man.

"Tch, let's go before anyone sees us" Shigaraki said. One of Kurogiri's portals appeared as the two villains stepped through it.

Something came over Aiko, maybe it was curiosity, or maybe she wanted to debunk the rumors that someone she considered such a close friend was actually working against her and her father. She couldn't believe it when she heard her father talking about it with someone over the phone, she followed the brunette through the city. Christina turned into an alley, Aiko raised an eyebrow in confusion. As the crowd dispersed she hid behind the brick wall watching as Christina approached a figure. She looked closer only to let out a horrified gasp to see she was walking up to Shigaraki. The same villain who had lead the attack on the USJ building.

"Finally"

"Don't be like that"

"Tch, let's go before someone sees us" the villain said as he stepped through the portal followed by Christina. Their conversation was far to friendly to assume that she was in danger. No matter how much Aiko wanted to deny it, now matter how many excuses she could come up with to dismiss the while situation she just couldn't. She had to come to terms with one simple thing, someone she had come to know as one of her closest friends was a traitor. She hated to say it but not only hed father, but Bakugo as well were right. When the two dissapeared she ran home, her hear shattered at that moment.