Chapter 87: Off to Endeavor's Agency

Aiko stood by the bus stop, her father in front of her.

"Are you sure you have everything?" He asked, the blond girl nodded looking up at the man with a smile on her face.

"Mm-hm! Don't worry papa, I'll be fine" Toshinori sighed a soft smile on his face.

"Promise me you'll be careful" he told the girl.

"I promise, now I need to leave or I'll be late" Aiko replied. Her father nodded as she stepped onto the bus waving goodbye to him. The vehicle pulled away from the bus stop and driving down the road.

Somewhere else in the city a large crowd of citizens see Hawks flying over head.

"Look, Hawks is on the phone" a girl points out. They all begin to murmur and whisper amongst themselves as the hero looks back at them giving them a small wave. He holds the phone to his ear,

"is it with his girlfriend?" A girl asks, this causes more of a stir amongst the citizens below. Hawks flies away from them the smile on his face falling as his expression becomes more serious. After a bit he hangs up the call as Dabi stands  in a payphone a hood covering him so he wouldn't be seen. The villain hangs up the phone looking around to make sure no one had spotted him. He then walks away face covered in shadows.

A teen walks down the sidewalk a hoodie covering her head and a mask on the bottom half of her face. Her bright green orbs were her only visible facial feature. Suddenly, her phone rings, she digs around in her pocket pulling it out. She held up the phone to her ear.

"What now?" She asked,

"have you seen anything suspicious?" Shigaraki asked on the other end of the call.

"Nope, he's being a good boy. Dabi was just talking to him" she replied.

"Good, keep an eye on him, if he does anything suspicious-"

"I know if he gets out of line I'll handle it. Have I ever let you down?" Christina asked,

"No" Shigaraki replied.

"Exactly, you can count on me" she said looking up, she spotted Hawks flying above. The girl hangs up the phone and continued to follow the hero.

Aiko, Shoto, Izuku, and Katsuki all gasp as Hawks takes down the villain with incredible speed.

"Hawks!" The green haired boy says in an excited voice. His eyes shone with excitement seeing the pro hero in front of him. Hawks smiles at the group before he turns to Endeavor pulling out a book with a red cover. He begins to mention the Endeavor should read it emphasizing the highlighted parts. Izuku pipes up wanting a copy of the book and before they realize it all four of the students have one in their hands. They all look down as Hawks leaves and they continue to patrol with Endeavor.

Hawks lands in front of a building the smile absent from his face.

"How are you Hawks" a voice catches his attention. He turns to see Christina standing there with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked,

"I was asked to be here" the girl replied. She walks next to him looking him in the eyes. The look in her green orbs has a hint of danger.

"How was your talk with Endeavor?" Hawks' eyes go wide as he tried to compose himself.

"You're back" a second voice said, Christina turns and smiles at the figure.

"I'm here, just like I was asked to be"

"both of you follow me." The male told them,

"we should go Hawks-kun." The girl says, the hero follows behind her as they find themselves in front of a large set of double doors. They open revealing a dark room where a group of villains all sat in a semi circle. Screens in front of them illuminated their faces. Without a word Christina walked over to the only empty seat and sat next to Toga.

"Christina-chan! You're back" the girl smiled at the blonde and nodded. She looked at the screen.

"Ooh, it's Izuku!" Toga cheered, Christina glanced at her screen the green haired male appearing on screen. After a moment Hawks leaves the room.

"Soon, Japan will be destroyed" (Y/N) smiles despite knowing that Hawks was still outside listening.