Chapter 31: The Buried Past

Christina walked into the train station joining the crowd of her classmates.

"Hey Christina" Urararaka cheered. The brunette smiled at waved,

"Hello, Urararaka!" She cheered smiling.

"Are you ready for internships?" she asked, Christina nodded.

"Wait, you never said which agency you picked," Urararaka said,

"I picked Manual's agency," she said.

"Isn't that the agency Iida picked?" Urararaka asked, Christina nodded. She looked back at the blue-haired boy who had a distant look in his eyes. Izuku and Urararaka seemed to notice this as well as they approached him with worried looks on their faces,

"Iida-kun, you can talk to us if you need to," Izuku said,

"Yeah, we're friends" Urararaka continued a worried smile decorating her face.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" Iida said. Christina looked at him with a small frown on her face. There was no doubt in Christia's mind that the reason Iida had picked the agency he did, was all for revenge. But, even someone like her knew the danger someone like Stain posed. He was ruthless and had already killed multiple heroes and would kill more given the chance. Yes, she had some respect for him, his beliefs were similar to what the League wanted. Yet, on a core level, he and the league were completely opposites. If she would be asked why she picked the agency she did she didn't have a straight answer. But, she had a feeling that Shigaraki would do something. He was always trying to catch the media's attention.

She looked over at Izuku and Urararaka,

"Don't worry" she told them.

"I'll keep an eye on him" she whispered. Izuku nodded still worried, She and Iida headed to their train. As she took a seat she looked out the window,

"Iida, are you sure you're ok" she asked him. He nodded but it didn't seem very convincing,

"Don't worry about me so much" he reassured her. She nodded to herself,

"If you say so" she mumbled. There was an awkward silence between the two and soon they had arrived at Manual's agency.

On the second night, Iida and Christina were on patrol with Manual, it was quiet which made the brown-haired girl a little suspicious. Soon her suspicions were proved correct as smoke bellowed above the tall buildings.

"What's going on" she asked herself, Manual started to run towards the site. Christina began to follow him when she noticed Iida hesitating, she looked back at him with an eyebrow raised. He turned on his heels and started running in the opposite direction.

"Damn it," she said running after him, she didn't really know why she was following him. Maybe it was curiosity, maybe it was worry. But, at that moment she didn't care. The pair ran past multiple alleyways until Iida skidded to a stop.

"What's going on" she asked him, then her eyes looked into the alley. That's when she froze, a tall, imposing figure was holding the pro-hero Native against a wall. He was wearing red and black clothing with a cloth mask tied around his face. His hair was messy and he had a crazed look on his face.