Chapter 48: Aiko; The lonely Girl

Christina quietly approached Aiko who was sitting in the local cafe,

"Hi Aiko!" She cheered a big smile on her face. The blond looked up at her with an almost angry yet sad look on her face.

"Is something wrong" the brunette frowned as she sat across from the girl. Aiko sighed,

"It's nothing" she responded.

"Are you sure, is something bothering you?" Christina asked. Her friend sighed,

"You can talk to me, I'm here for you" the brunette continued.

"I just have a lot on my mind" she said, there was an awkward silence between the two of them.

"Well, if there's something you need to get off your chest, I'm here to talk"

"Thanks" Aiko said focusing on her drink.

"Actually there was something I wanted to ask you" she said. Christina smiled,

"Go ahead" she said cheerfully.

"Is what Bakugo said true, about you working with the villains?" She asked. The brown-haired girl froze for a moment.

"Of course not" she said,

" I would never work with them" she reassured the girl. At the same time she was freaking out on the inside.

"Yeah, I'm probably just overthinking things. The villain attack just got me a bit shaken up" Aiko said with a weak ey smile on her face.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel upset" she apologized.

"Don't worry about it, we're friends after all!" Christina said.

"So, why don't we eat some food and you can tell me what else is on your mind" the brunette suggested.

"I would like that" Aiko replied, the two ordered some food as they sat across from each other.

"So, is anything else bothering you" Christina asked. Aiko sighed again,

"I wish my dad wasn't so busy" she admitted. Christina frowned a bit before the smile reappeared on her face.

"Have you tried talking to him" she asked.

"Well no, I don't want to bother him"

"You wouldn't be bothering him, you're his daughter. I'm sure he would want you to tell him if something's bothering you" Christina told her. Aiko nodded,

"You're right, I'll talk to him later" she said a smile reappearing on her face.

"Thanks for the advice Christina, you've been really helpful" she said.

"Of course, it's no problem" the brunette smiled finishing her cake.

"Anyways, I should head home. Bye!" She waved enthusiastically, Aiko waved back the smile on her face wavering before it was gone as she watched the girl leave. Standing up and leaving the money she walked home, her thoughts were muddled as she tried to calm herself.