Chapter 104: Bakugo Rising

Though it was certain that Aizawa felt the pain of the bullet hitting his leg, the hero didn't react. His face remaining stoic, and his eyes still locked into the pair of villains. Without a second thought he reached into one of the pockets before pulling out what looked to be a blade. Still not taking his gaze off of Christina and Shigaraki, Aizawa raised his arm up high, the blade reflecting the sunlight as he quickly brought the sharp metal toward his injured leg.

"Is he about t-" the brunette teen didn't even have a chance to finish her thought as the sound of metal cutting through flesh filled the air. And in an instant, Aizawa's leg flew through the air, detached from the rest of his body. Christina's eyes went wide as the hero barley even flinched, and still, his gaze didn't seem to faulter for more than a moment. However that seemed to be all Shigaraki needed as he launched himself forward with a smirk on his face, causing dirt to blurry the vision of those around him. Seeing this, the teen jumped into action as well, running forward. As Shigaraki rushed toward the pro hero, Izuku did the same to stop him. Christina quickly jumped in front of him, narrowly dodging a punch. She grabbed the green-haired boy by the arm, keeping her grip tight. But, as she did so, a black and green whip shot out in a final effort to stop Shigaraki. However, the white-haired male was able to claw at Aizawa's face, causing blood to blur his vision.

In the next instant, a large chunk of Ice appeared, hitting Shigaraki directly. Christina looked over at him, worried for his well being. Seeing her lose focus, Izuku landed a punch to her midsection, causing the teen's body to fly through the air. Realizing what was happening, she grabbed onto the edge of the Ice berg, something the landing as she helped Shigaraki onto his knees. Frustrated, the male placed a hand on the ice below them, causing it to explode before wrapping his arms around Christina's waist. A moment later, the dust finally began to settle, revealing both Shigaraki and Christina standing in the middle. Meanwhile the heros were trying to recover their strength. Aizawa had fallen unconscious, blood covering part of his face. The area had gone completely silent except for the heros treating Aizawa giving instructions. Christina looked over at Shigaraki a she kneeled down, placing his hands on the ground. However, he suddenly froze. Confused, Christina looked over at him only to see blood suddenly shoot out as a wound randomly appeared across his chest.

"Shigaraki..." She said, looking around at the heros, trying to guess who could have attacked without either of them noticing. That's when she suddenly remembered something that caused her heart to race.

"When Shigaraki woke up, he wasn't ready yet. His body, it's gonna break." She thought to herself,

"I have to do something to keep him safe." The girl muttered to herself, but she was caught off guard when Shigaraki shrugged off the state he was in, making another attempt to touch the ground. That's when it happened, Christina felt something wrap around her waist and the next thing she knew, she was being lifted into the air without warning. She let out a surprise yelp as she looked around to find that it wasn't only her. Shigaraki was next to her and the heros were being held in the air a distance away. In the middle of it all was Izuku, who was glaring at the pair with an intense look in his eyes. Though, it didn't take him long to faulter, unable to maintain that much control of his newfound quirk, the green-haired boy lowered the heros back to the ground while still keeping the two villains in place.

"If you like the sky that much, I'll send you to heaven after I steal One For All, along with that old man." Shigaraki declared, a smirk reappearing on his face. This only seemed to make Izuku more mad.

"I won't let you hurt the others more than you already have. I'll stop you with all I have." The boy declared. He, Shigaraki, and Christina prepared to attack as the villains were pulled closer. Christina wasn't ready to lose. She felt her body being pulled closer and closer to Izuku and as it was she carefully readied an attack. Just as she was withing range, she produced a blade in her hand and thrust it forward, the girl smirked as she stabbed Izuku, but that's when she felt it. A harsh punch that hit her in the midsection, knocking the air out of her for a moment. Christina soon lost track of time as she and Shigaraki were what seemed to be a never ending battle against Izuku. Blows being traded between the three of them. The teen was starting to think she was going to get whiplash from how much she was being thrown around. Suddenly, Izuku launched himself toward Christina. Seeing this, she prepared to retaliate once more. But, just before either of the two could land a blow, Shigaraki pushed her to the side, taking the blow instead.

"Shigaraki!!" She cried out, watching as his body took more damage. The feeling of frustration was starting to bubble over inside of her. She was strong enough to take Izuku out, yet he still insisted on taking control of things. As she stared at Shigaraki, he looked over at her. And though he didn't say anything, he didn't need to. Christina finally understood. He wanted to be the one to take the boy out. That's when the girl noticed Endeavour, Shoto, and Bakugo all coming toward them. Her eyes went wide and before she knew it, the flaming hero had his arm wrapped around both her and Shigaraki in a tight grip.

"Plus ultra!" He suddenly yelled as flames began to engulf the pair. Christina let out a long, high-pitched scream as her body was burned. She didn't even feel Shigaraki's body shield her as best her could. With one final act, Christina released a powerful shock wave that shook the entire area. Then, everything was black.