Chapter 42: Exams Part Two

The next team up was Shoji and the invisible girl, the two of them were up against snipe. They ended up stuck hiding behind a wall as bullets were fired, the concrete was riddled with bullet holes.

"They can't hide the whole time" Christina commented. Suddenly, the wall they were hiding behind came crumbling down, Shoji jumped away but his teammate was nowhere to be seen. That's when the girl's uniform was found laying on the ground discarded.

"She's......naked" Christina mumbled to herself her face turning a bright shade of red. Snipe pulled out a smoke grenade making it almost impossible to see what was going on. The brunette watched the screen carefully as the pro hero walked through the smoke firing more bullets, from what Christina could tell he wasn't hitting a target. Suddenly Shoji stepped out holding his arms out as if he was surrendering. The hero was distracted long enough for the invisible girl to sneak up on him cuffing one of his wrists. The man was surprised but all Christina could think about was the fact that she wasn't wearing clothes. Thankfully no one could see her. The next team was Mineta and Sero vs Midnight.

The sight of the short, perverted boy made Christina annoyed. She never liked him considering the way he would talk about the girls in class.

"Izuku, Christina, isn't your match next" Uraraka asked. Christina began to shiver with nervousness.

"Yes" she replied,

"I want to watch everyone's matches" Izuku said. It was easy to see that the green haired boy was interested in what other's people's quirks could do. To be honest Christina found it kind of admirable,

"You look nervous" Iida said. The brunette smiled up at him.

"Well, we are going up against All Might" she said. Less than a minute into the match Sero was asleep thanks to Midnight's quirk. Mineta waisted no time in running away from the hero, Christina scoffed.

"He's kind of a coward" she said to herself. However, he couldn't run forever and Midnight soon caught up to him cracking her whip through the air. It was clear that he didn't have any sort of plan, although neither did she or Izuku. To the brunette's surprise Mineta pulled off a last minute win taking Sero out of the gate. That's when the fact that Christina's match was next, she began to feel nauseous.

"C'mon, let's go" she mumbled softly to Izuku. She had a bad feeling about the match since it had been announced. When she and Izuku made their way to the gate Bakugo was already waiting for them, he glanced at then with a pissed off glare at the two of them. The feeling of dread really settled into Christina's stomach. There was no way the blond would want to cooperate, even if it meant losing.

The gate opened and the three of them walked inside. There was an intimidating feeling throughout the area. In an instant Bakugo was going ahead, he barely paid attention to either of his teammates.

"Bakugo, we need to work together. Otherwise we won't stand a chance." Christina pleaded,

"Shut up" Bakugo growled, knowing she wouldn't get anywhere with him she gave up on trying to reason with him. However, Izuku didn't, the green haired boy tried talking to the boy but he wouldn't respond. He wouldn't even look him in his direction. Christina stood up,

"Bakugo, just listen to us" she pleaded standing in front of him. He growled under his breath before pulling his arm back. He brought it forward punching Christina in the face and knocking, her to the ground. She was stunned as she held her cheek and stared up at Bakugo. Her heart rate began to speed up, she could already tell that there would be a bruise there.

All three of the students stayed there until a powerful gust of wind destroyed a large section of the fake city.

"What was that" Christina asked shielding her eyes from the dust in the air. All Might emerged from the dust with a serious look on his face. One of his eyes looked like it was glowing,

"Shit" Christina mumbled to herself. With the most aggression she had ever seen from the boy Bakugo attacked All Might head on stunning him, before he could attack again All Migjht grabbed him by the face. Quickly bringing his hand forward Bakugo created a barrage of small explosions aiming them at the hero. They didn't seem to do much damage. Christina stood up un time to see the blond boy being slammed into the ground. She winced ok only being able to imagine how much it must have hurt.

Tired of just standing there Christina decided to take action. A large vine emerged from the ground near All Might wrapping around his legs and lifting him into the air. He looked down surprised before he was slammed into the side of the building. A small part of the brunette was enjoying this. All Might stood up from the wreckage as Bakugo stood up.

"I didn't need your help" he growled, Christina ignored him as All Might stood up. Small amounts of blood and dirt stained spots of his skin.

"We need to go" she said,

"Like hell I'm running" Bakugo yelled. Tired of bickering the girl pulled her two team mates into an alley way without All Might noticing. Bakugo was about to yell at her but she covered his mouth keeping him quiet,

"We need a plan, otherwise we don't stand a chance" she said. To her surprise the blond was quiet.

"I know you think you can win on your own but being a hero doesn't mean always going off on your own" she told him. Even Izuku was stunned, the whole speech was bullshit but at least it made it easier to reason with Bakugo.