Chapter 50: Aiko and Bakugo; The Targets

Christina's legs were aching and she felt fatigued. She stood with the rest of class 1A who were all equally as tired. She tried to flatten her hair which was even more of a mess than before. The two pro heros dressed in cat-like attire greeted them with smiles on their faces.

"You all did well" the blond girl cheered,

"Especially you four" she continued pointing towards Bakugo, Iida, Midoryia, and Shoto.

"And you" she said, Christina was surprised to find out that the hero was pointing to her. Her eyes widened a bit as she pointed to herself.

"Me?" She asked confused, she wasn't used to having so much attention put onto her.

"Yes you" the blond woman said,

"You're quirk is something special" she complimented. Christina's face turned red,

"Thank you" she said in a quiet voice.

"Now, all of you eat up" the brown haired hero said. She was much calmer than her partner which was a nice break. Christina sat down next to Aiko who smiled at her, she began to eat quietly enjoying the food in front of her. Considering the challenge she had just been through the food was something the brunette welcomed with open arms.

"You look happy" Mina commented,

"Going through the forest like that really worked up my appetite" she said.

"You can say that again" Kaminari agrees with her. After finishing their food they started to talk amongst themselves.

"Tomorrow we'll start the real training" Aizawa announced. Christina stretched her body still a bit sore from earlier in the night. As she headed to bed she felt eyes on her. She turned to see both Bakugo and Aiko staring in her direction. She frowned a bit hoping she still had the trust of the blond girl.

Late at night Christina quietly snuck out, she looked around making sure noone saw her. Seeing that the area was empty she made her way into the forest. Coming across a clearing she walked up to a group of four people.

"Glad to see you made it" Dabi said turning to face her.

"Christina-chan!" Toga cheered wrapping her arms around the girl.

"Quiet, I can't get caught" Christina warned.

"Who's this" an unfamiliar voice questioned. The brunette turned to see a tall figure standing there. They had short hair, her eyes were covered by sunglasses. In her arms was an object that she couldn't identify due to it being wrapped in bandages.

"You sent in a kid as a spy?" Yet another voice asked. It was a male wearing a full body suit, she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who are they?" Christina asked looking up at Dabi.

"You can call me Magne" the woman introduced herself. Christina felt a bit hesitant to trust her, she seemed trustworthy enough but she wasn't completely sure.

"And him?"

"That'a twice" Toga cheered,

"It's nice to meet you" the man introduced himself. She wasn't a fan of the man's high energy but he seemed tolerable enough.

"So, what do you need from me, I risked a lot sneaking out" Christina said.

"Don't worry, we just want to make sure you know what to do" Dabi said.

"Of course I do. I'm not stupid" the brunette rolled her eyes.

"I get Aiko alone and knock her out" she said.

"How hard can it be" she smiled.

"Isn't she All Might's daughter" Toga asked,

"Crazy has a point" Dabi said.

"She isn't weak, be careful" the male warned.

"Awwww, you care about me" Christina teased,

"Now's not the time for that" he seethed.

"Sorry" she said,

"Anyway, I should go before someone notices I'm gone" Christina told them.

"Bye Christina-chan" Toga waved as the brunette made her way back to camp.