Chapter 83; A chat with the number two hero

Christina walked down the sidewalk staring at the night sky, the brunette held the bags of doughnut holes in her arms. The girl hummed quietly to herself as she made her way through the quiet city.

"Stupid Shigaraki" she grumbled to herself,

  "sending me for doughnuts after all I've done for this group" she continued biting her cheek in an annoyed manner. The only noise she could hear was the sound of her footsteps as there weren't many people around this time of night. She slowly glanced down at the bags tempted to eat one before she made it back, however she resisted making it into an alley way. As soon as she did the sound of someone flying down and landing behind her. She smirked knowing exactly who it was, she created a small cloud carefully setting the doughnuts on top.

    "What are you doing here, Hawks?" she asked turning around. She came face to face with the blond hero who looked at her with a serious look on his face.

   "I could ask you the same thing" the male said.

  "Just doing what I'm told" she stated,

  "always a loyal lap dog, aren't you?" Hawks asked. Christina's facial expression changed an angry scowl forming on his face.

  "What the hell is that supposed to mean" she growled taking a step forward. The blond male put his hands up,

  "now, let's not get violent" he said.

  "After all, we're allies right now" he continued. The teen looked at him for a moment before speaking.

"I guess you're right" she said taking a couple more steps forward getting closer to the hero. He leaned forward glaring at the man.

  "But, like I said" she grabbed him by the collar with surprising strength.

  "If you betray us you will be dead and I'll be the one standing over your body" she threatened. Hawks nodded starting to feel nervous. She let him go walking back towards the alley way.

  "Oh, one more thing" she said turning her head.

"It's funny you call me a lap dog when you're just a puppet the hero commission uses" she taunted.

  "Goodbye Kiego" she waved catching the hero off guard,

   "how di-" he began to question but she was gone before he could finish.