Chapter 36: Aiko; The Daughter

The brown haired woman sat in the cell she had been confined in for years know. Her hands rested in her lap as she kept her gaze locked to the floor. The cold, concrete reminded her of where she was. It reminded her of what she had done, the horrible crime both she and her husband had committed. Seeing the picture of her daughter, knowing that the child she had abused for years was still alive.

The look in her eyes sent shivers down her spine, they held a look of resentment. The look of hate, she hated herself even more knowing she was the cause of her child, the baby she had given birth to had become the way she is now. The woman ran her hands through her hair tears sliding down her face. Regret filled the pit if her stomach, she wanted to ask, to beg for forgiveness. But, she knew all to well that she didn't deserve that. She was well aware that she was a horrible person. She deserved to be locked up for what she had done in the past.

"I'm sorry" she pleaded to none in particular.

"I'm so sorry" she cried, her words devolved into sobs as the tears streamed down her face.

Meanwhile Christina sat at the bar with a bored expression on her face, Shigaraki was next to her glaring at a picture of Izuku. The brunette raised an eyebrow,

"What's got you so upset" she asked. He flipped the picture over letting her see,

"He reminds me of All Might" Shigaraki said.

"I hate that" he continued, Christina tilted her head to the side.

"Where did you even get that picture" she asked, Shigaraki gave her no response.

"There was actually one thing I wanted to talk about" she said.

"What?" Shigaraki asked in a rather annoyed tone.

"I know you're planning to kill Aiko....." Christina trailed off.

"Spit it out already" the blue haired male said.

"What if we convinced her to join us, ot join the League" she finsiged. There was a long pause,

"And how exactly would we do that" Shigaraki asked her.

"I could do it, she really trusts me" Christina said.

"Fine" the bluemette said,

"But If you can't get her to join us then I'll kill her anyway" he warned. Christina nodded,

"I understand" she said standing up from the bar. The brunette hadn't originally planned to save the girl's life, she was just going to let Shigaraki do what he had said and kill her. But there was something that made her think that there was a small chance that she could be convinced to become a villain. Christina just hoped that she was persuasive enough to actually get her to agree to it.

"Hey Christina, can I talk to you?" Aiko asked.

"Sure, is there something wrong? You look upset" the brunette asked.

"Let's go outside firtst" the blond said. Christina nodded, the two of them went to a secluded place leaning against the wall.

"What's got you so upset" Christina asked. Aiko was hesitant to answer.

"C'mon, you can tell me. I'm here to listen" she reassured.

"It's probably dumb but, I've been really lonely lately" the blond explained. Christina tilted her head to the side,

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I guess I miss my dad, he's been really busy lately" she replied.

"And he's been spending time with Izuku a lot. I feel like he's completely forgotten about me" she said a tear sliding down her cheek. Christina awkwardly smiled as she wrapped arm around the girl's shoulder.

"I'm sure she'll listen to me" she reassured Shigaraki with a confident smile on her face.