Chapter 32: Her Real Name

Toshinori sat across from his old mentor, a vanilla folder lay on the coffee table in between them.

"I had been looking into Christina's files and something seemed off about them" Gran Torino explained. He opened the folder pulling out the girl's school file, in her picture she had a serious look on her face.

"As I was looking through them I noticed that some of the details seemed off" the older man explained. Toshinori picked up the file reading through the information.

Name: Suzuki Christina
Age: 15
Height: 5'9
Quirk: Nature
Class: 1A

"I don't see anything suspicious" Toshinori commented. Gran Torino nodded,

"At first neither did I, then I did some digging" he explained.

"When I looked up her last name nothing came up. There was never a girl named Suzuki Christina" he said, The blond man tried to think of any reason to explain this.

"Maybe she changed her name" he suggested.

"That's what I thought, but, when I checked that came up with no results. But, I did find something very concerning" Gran Torino pulled out a second file.

"What is it" Toshinori asked,

"It's a case file, I got it from the police," he said sliding it over to Toshinori.

"Two people, Yamamoto Masaru and his wife Akiko were arrested," the retired hero said. Toshinori opened the second file reading through the information.

"They confessed to verbally and physically abusing their young daughter for years" he continued. Toshinori felt a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"How does this connect with (Y/N)" he asked. Gran Torino sighed,

"I looked up information about their daughter and found some interesting information. Her name was Yamamoto Christina" he said sliding a picture across the table. It was a little girl with dark brown hair and bright green eyes.

"She looks fine" Toshonori noted how healthy the child looked.

"This picture was taken a day before she was declared quirkless" he explained.

"Her parents confessed that after they found out she didn't have a quirk," Gran Torino said.

"I won't go into too much detail, as it's.....gruesome," the old man said.

"But, they were arrested and the house was searched, however, Christina was nowhere to be found. They said that she had gone with a man, a man who happened to match All For One's description" Toshinori froze.

"Why would he do that, What's his motivation" he asked.

"We aren't a hundred percent sure, but I think he used her poor mental state to his advantage. He could have easily manipulated her into doing what he says." Gran Torino explained, Toshinori looked at the two pictures closely. The two pictures were obviously of the same person, but the look in Christina's eyes had completely changed from when she was young. The shine in them had disappeared being replaced with what seemed to be hate and disdain.

"We believe she could be providing information to the villains, which would explain why they knew UA's schedule" Gran Torino finished closing both files. Toshinori swallowed,

"Do you think she knows about my secret?" he asked.

"I don't know" Gran Torino replied.

"But, you should be careful from now on. If she knows too much she could tell the League, something like that would be dangerous" he warned.

"What should we do" Toshinori asked.

"For now keep an eye on her. But, don't let her know you're suspicious. If she realizes it that could be bad, just act natural for now" Gran Torino told him. Little did either of them know the brown-haired girl was on the other side of the door listening to the entire conversation.

"Damn it" she grumbled quickly leaving through a portal that appeared behind her.