Chapter 51: Test Of Courage

It was the third night of the training camp and Christina was unable to focus, she looked up admiring the night sky.

"Tonight, we'll be doing a test of courage" the blond pro announced. She explained that groups of two from class 1A would go through the forest while class 1B's students would scare them. Christina was paired with Aiko, she smiled at the girl. The blond did the same but there was something about the look on her face that showed some amount of doubt.

"Is something wrong" the brunette asked.

"No" she said waving off the girl's concern. They were the second group to go as they started to wander through the path.

"Things are quiet"

"Almost too quiet" Aiko said,

"I'm sure everything's fine" Christina tried to reassure her. However, Aiko's eyes went wide.

"Look" she said pointing to the sky, smoke arose from the sky as blue light filtered through the trees.

"Is that fire" Aiko asked, Christina smiled to herself. This was her time,

"I'm sorry Aiko" she said.

"What are you sayin-" the blond began to ask. Christina grabbed her arm tightly,

"What are you doing!?" The blond tried to scream. Christina covered her mouth,

"God, you're so loud. I guess you get that from your father" she mocked. There was now a smirk present on her face,

"I really am sorry though" she said. She uncovered the blonde's mouth. Aiko was now too scared to scream.

"So it's true, you really have been working for the villains" she said. There was hurt in her voice,

"You sure are smart, I thought I had you fooled all this time" Christina chuckled. Her eyes went from warm and friendly to cold and spiteful.

"Yes it's true, I'm a villain. I have been all along" she said.

"It feels so fun, I don't have to hold back. Now, all I have to do is bring you back with me. So be a good girl and come with me, otherwise I'll have to use force. And I would hate to bring you back injured" Christina taunted. Aiko ripped her arm out of the girl's grip and began to run desperately trying to escape. A large wall of vines appeared in front of her blocking all her options of escape.

"Oh Aiko-chan, I thought I warned you" Christina said.

"But I guess you heros are all stubborn, always thinking that everything will be ok" she continued.

"It's like you live in your own little world" she finsiged a vine wrapping around Aiko's leg. The blond was dragged forward coming face to face with Christina.

"You need to realize that this world is fragile, one thing could go wrong and your perfect lives would become nothing but ashes."

"Why are you doing this?" Aiko asked hoping she could reason with the girl.

"Why?" Christina repeated to herself,

"Well, it's simple" she said.

"I hate heros, they abandon me when I needed help. No hero came to save me, I was left to suffer for so long!" the brunette yelled her anger exploding all at once.

"But papa......." she smiled,

"He saved me, he became my hero" she cheered. Then a serious look reappeared on her face.

"But that shouldn't matter to you" she said in a low voice.

"Now, I think it's time for you to rest" Christina mused a pink gas filling the area. Aiko lost her consciousness as the vines retreated back into the ground dropping the blond to the forest floor.

"Now, I should get back to the others, she said put loud. With little effort she picked up the unconscious girl's body throwing it over her shoulder.

"I wish we could have been friends" she said to no one.

"I made it" Christina sang as she approached Dabi and twice,

"Well, we have one of our targets" Dabi said taking Aiko from Christina's arms.

"I guess I underestimated you" he commented.

"All that matters now is that we get Bakugo" she said. She watched the forest burn with a gleeful smile on her face.