Chapter 88: The Todoroki Family

Inside of the League of Villains' hideout Christina was sitting in front of the old, dingy TV bordley flipping through channles. She was so focused on the TV that she didn't hear the door opening followed by the sound so someone walking inside.

"What are you doing here alone, crazy?" Christina turned to see Dabi staned there, a large smile appeared on her face as the girl turned towards the male beaming at him.

"Hi Dabi-kun! I'm watching the news, keeping track of everything." She stated, the male rolled his eyes.

"Shigaraki wants you to pick up some food" he spoke throwing some cash at the teenage girl. Christina caught it looking down at the money before looking back up at Dabi.

"Why do I have to do it, I'm not here just to run errands for this group." She complained pouting,

"don't blame me" the black haired male said, a quiet sigh escaped the teen's lips as she stood up.

"Fine..." She muttered under her breath grabbing the hoodie and face mask slipping them both on to hide her identity. With a final goodbye to Dabi she opened a portal and stepped through, it closed behind her as she appeared in an alley way. She could see crowds of people walking down the street with smiles on their faces. Making sure that no one would reckadnize her (Y/N) stepped out of the alley way and into the crowd as a breeze blew by. To her luck the portal she had oppened took her right across from a convience store meaning she could get what she needed and get back to the base without spending too much time in the crowded city. Christina never liked beign around large crowds or being away from the League's hideout but she would endure it if Shigaraki asked her to do something. Besides there was always a chance that something exciting would happen. That was one of the things she liked about living in a super human world, there never was a dull day. Christina carefully crossed the street making it to the convience store, as she stepped inside she spotted a couple of people browsing the shelves as well as a woman standing behind the counter.

"Hello" she greeted the girl. Plastering a friendly smile on her face Christina waved at the woman. She then turned away and walked towards the snack ille. As she began to look through the various foods that sat on the shelves she saw a woman out of the corner of her eye. She was on the phone talking to someone in an excited tone. Though (Y/N) never usually bothered to listen on peoples' conversations unless they were a hero or UA student she became somewhat curious.

"I saw them! Endeavor is working with four students from UA." The woman spoke a large smile on her face, Christina raised an eyebrow hearing the number one hero's name. From what she could guess the woman was probablly a journalist, she hated those types of people. They were nosey and never cared about someone's personal space. If there was one thing she learned from her time as a UA student it was that. She could still remember walking towards the school building and promptly having microphones shoved in her face. The sound of voices shouting questions at her with no regard for how uncomfortable she looked was still fresh in her mind even if it had been some time ago. A frown appeared on the girl's face as the woman walked away. Christina had to admit she was intrueged by what she had heard. She didn't expect Endeavor to work with any of UA's students, besides Shoto of course. She started to become curious, who else was he working with? After a moment Christina shrugged her shoulder's and started to grab the snacks she knew the league liked. But, as she reached for a bag that was on the top shelf, the girl realized she was too short to reach it. She huffed in frustration as she tried to reach for it again to no avail. Her arm dropped to her side as she looked up at it a frown tugging at her lips. Christina hated being short, suddenly, she saw another hand reaching for the bag.

"Great" she thought to herself, that was the last bag of Shigaraki's favorite snack and if she didn't bring it back for him she wouldn't hear the end of it. Though to her surprise whoever had grabbed the bag held it out to her. Christina blinked a couple of times in surprise as she turned her head to see who it was. The brunette was surprised to see a head of white, spikey hair. The male smiled at her,