Chapter 105: Christina's determination

It was only for a moment that (Y/N) blacked out, her vision returning as she began to fall through the air, Shigaraki unable to hold her in his heavily injured state. The wind roared around the girl's body as she continued to plummet toward the ground, an almost serene expression on her face.

"All this time, everything we did to prepare for this. And yet I'm still too weak?" She asked herself, though her expression didn't change. Every part of her body hurt, and she didn't dare imagine what she looked like having endured such a strong attack from Endeavor. If there was one thing she had to give the hero credit for, he was strong.

"I'm going to hit the ground soon, aren't I. This fall will probably kill me." Christina knew it was most likely that she would die falling from such a high place, even with her healing factor. The teen suddenly felt herself hit the ground below, but somehow, she didn't die instantly. Even if she wasn't dead, she wouldn't be moving for some time. She could already feel the pool of blood forming underneath her.

"Everything hurts, I can't move. Is this how I die?" Christina asked, a small frown tugged at her lips.

"At least I'll die for the sake of pap's dream" her frown turned into a smile at the thought.

Christina stood in front of All For One with a nervous expression on her face. The man towered over her, yet despite his large stature and intimidating presence, there was a comforting smile on his face. All Four One kneeled down in front of the girl, gently placing a hand on her head, easing her nerves just a bit.

"I have something very important to tell you" he finally spoke, his booming voice breaking the heavy silence. Christina looked directly at him, not daring to take her eyes off of him as she nodded.

"I have a dream, a dream to reshape society. And I want you to help me" the villain explained. Christina's eyes sparkles hearing this, she could be usefull,

"But, how can I help? I'm quirkless." She said, lips quivering as tears started to well up in her eyes. With a smile still resting on his face, All For One wiped one of her tears from her face before placing his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it gently.

"You won't be much longer, I can give you one" He told her, causing the girl to let out a gasp.

"You mean, I can have a quirk?" She asked hopping she wasn't being lied to.

"Yes, I can make.you very powerful. However, you will have to spend a lot of time training. I believe you are strong enough" All For One continued. The little girl was silent for a moment,

"I-" She stopped mid-scenence, processing what she had just been told.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're succeed" Christina stated, a determined expression appearing on her face.

"Even if it costs me my life" she finished. All for one was surprised by her last sentence, but he felt proud.

"Twice....Magne..... I guess I'll be seeing you both soon" Christina spoke, her eyes begining to feel heavy. But, just as she closed her eyes, her body began to heal. The burns littering her skin slowly started to fade and her hair, which had been burned off, began to grow back.

"I'm back here again, I really am just a failure" Christina said, finding herself back in her own dreamscape. She was laying on the grass below her,

"Don't say that" a voice identical to her own spoke, her vision cleared as she spotted another girl that looked exactly like her.

"You're getting stronger, you've almost got it. You just need to awaken your full power" the other version on herself explained.

"My full power, I'll finally meet Papa's expectations" a weary smile spread across the real Christina's face as she began to sit up. That's when she noticed something different about herself. A strand of pure, white hair layed on her shoulder. She reached back, taking more hair into her hand, the rest of it was the same white color.

"What? What happened to my hair?" She asked, looking confused.

"I'm not sure why, but while we're healing, our appearance has changed. I honestly like it" the other version of herself told her. The real Christina was silent as she made her way over to the edge of the land, looking down at her reflection in the water. She looked completely different from before, her skin was still just as pale, faded burn scars littering her arms, legs, and chest. Long, white hair framed her face. But her face caught her attention the most. Her eyes had become a deep shade of red, similar to Shigaraki's, and a large burn scar covered her right cheek.

"Please, stop hurting people" she heard a young voice speak. Looking to the side Christina spotted the younger version of herself standing to her right, looking up at her with tears welling up in her eyes.

"She needs to go" the brown haired, teenage version of herself reminded her.

"She's holding us back" Christina knew she was right. She stepped forward, placing a hand on the little girl's forehead. In an instant, the child's body began to turn into nothing but dust, before it was gone.

"It's time to wake up now" the remaining version of Christina spoke.