Chapter 82; The Dream

Christina woke up in a strange place, it was dark, completely dark. She reached her arms outward but couldn't see her hand even if it was directly in front of her. She started to feel panicked thinking she was having another nightmare as she braced herself to see some horrifying image of her parents. However, Christina was surprised to see a light appear. Putting an arm in front of  her face wincing at how bright it was. She slowly adjusted to the light blinking a few times.

  "He-hello" she called out looking around. Suddenly, she felt something restrict her movements. A black, fog-like substance surrounded her body as she stared forward confused. Then, several figures appeared. Christina could see what some of them looked like but others were too blurry to make out, the brunette squinted a confused frown appearing on her face. All of them turned to her their eyes narrowed in a judgemental way almost making her cower, at least she would have if she had the ability to move. One of the figures approached her, a woman. She had black hair and for some reason was the only one who didn't look at her with hate. The woman held her hand towards her the fog disappearing from around the girl's body. Narrowing her own, green orbs Christina took a step back. Something about this woman was oddly familiar but the teen couldn't understand why.

  Just then a vision appeared, a tall, broad-shouldered man walked into a room where another man sat on his knees looking weak. Christina watched with morbid curiosity,

    "You didn't eat again" the man standing spoke.

   "You're waisting away" he continued, there was something that made Christina feel like she knew this man yet he didn't look familiar.

   "I won't become what you want me to" the second man spoke. The first smirked reaching his arm forward. Christina stepped closer her footsteps echoing loudly. It seemed to catch the attention of the two figures. The man on his knees looked at her a frown present on his face. But instead of hate in his eyes there was pity, it made (Y/N) feel even more confused. Then the man standing over him turned his head eye locking with Christina's.

  "Papa?" she asked yet received no answer. Then the tall figure turned his head back towards the other person placing his hand on his forehead. Then, just as quickly as the scene appeared it was gone leaving the girl alone once more.

   "So, you're her" a voice caught her attention. A male appeared, one of the men she had just seen. He had shoulder length, white hair that covered a small portion of his face. He walked towards Christina before stopping in front of her. The two simply stared at each other a heavy silence settling between the two of them.

  "then what do you want with me" she asked. The male attempted to speak again but Christina felt a hand on her shoulder. She flinched in surprise as she turned her head, the brunette became calm again upon seeing the familiar figure of All For One standing behind her. His mask was still there and he was wearing the same suit. He didn't say anything but even in silence Christina felt safe around even just a vision of him. She then felt a surge of power rush through her as red lightning appeared around her arm. It shot out towards the white haired male making him vanish into the air.

  Christina shot up in bed her breathing heavy, she looked around the dimly lit room as she threw the blankets off of her. She still had so many questions about the dream, if only her papa was still around to help her understand.

   "There will be a special guest joining you in your training" Vlad King announced. A figure wearing UA's gym uniform stepped forward. Aiko and Izuku smiled upon seeing Shinsou standing there. He had a scarf that looked identical to their teachers as well.

  "Shinsou, that's so cool" the blond girl cheered.