Chapter 43: Exams; The Finale Fight

All Might wandered through the city looking for the students who were nowhere in sight. As the hero walked passed an alleyway he was unaware of a certain brunette watching him. The next moment Bakugo jumped from the alley ready to attack, at the same time Izuku emerged wearing one of the blond boy's gauntlets. He pulled the pin sending an explosion forward. All Might made an attempt to dodge only for another vine to wrap around him keeping the man in place. He was knocked back by the explosion the vine disseapering into the ground.

"Go" Christina yelled as she and her two teammates took off while All Might was stunned. A smile appeared on the girl's face, maybe she could actually pull this off.

"I WILL do this papa, you can count on me" she said to herself.

Finally the escape gate was in sight, Christina looked around.

"We're almost there, and it doesn't seem like All Might is chasing us" Bakugo said,

"Still we need to be careful" Christina said. Suddenly, All Might appeared elbowing the brunette in the stomach, she tumbled to the dirt her face contorting in pain and she landed. Katsuki was quickly taken down as well along with Izuku.

"Damn it" she cursed under her breath, she felt weak. She hated that feeling, she slammed her hand on the ground creating a large, thick vine that wrapped around All Might's leg in an attempt to stop him from moving.

"Both of you go, I'll hold him off" Christina yelled. Usually she would be focusing on herself but she knew that her best bet would be to have her two team mates make it through the gate. At least that way she could still pass the exam. All Might ripped the vine, he grabbed the brunette by the arm and throwing her through the air. She ended up hitting Izuku knocking both of him to the ground. Christina winced feeling herself become exhausted. With the last bit if energy she pushed her teammates forward hoping they would make it through the gate. Then, her world went completely black as all her energy had been depleted.

Christina opened her eyes her vision still blurry. She found herself laying in Recovery Girl's office, she tried to move only to feel pain in her back and stomach. Laying there in the bed made her hate herself, for all she knew her team could have failed the exam. Recovery girl walked over to her bed,

"How do you feel" the old woman asked.

"Sore...." she said in a soft voice, the school's nurse gave her a sympathetic look.

"You really don't know how to hold back" the woman berated All Might. Just seeing him made Christina's blood boil.

"Did we pass?" The brunette asked, All Might smiled,

"You and your team passed" he said. At lead that was something she could feel better about. She began to sit up the pain subsiding.

"Wait, you should rest here" Recovery Girl told her.

"I'll be fine" she said. All Migjt looked like he was going to try and stop her but she had already walked out the door. She couldn't wait to get back to the hideout and tell her papa that she had passed.

"I did it" she cheered in her head. She winced as she limped out of the school giving no thought to All Might, no matter how mad she was.

Christina stepped through the portal stumbling as she did so. Her leg was close to giving out on her, she finally lost her balance being caught by Kurogiri.

"Are you alright" the man asked. She nodded at him weakly,

"I need rest" she said. She looked up to see two familiar people standing there.

"Hey, I know you" the blond girl said. Christina smiled weakly as she finally passed out,

"I hope she's alright" the girl known as Toga said with a frown on her face.

"What the hell happened to her" the tall, dark haired male asked.