Chapter 4: Entrance Exam Part Two

With a slightly annoyed expression on her face, Christina looked down at Present Mic as he took his spot behind the podium, The blond hero looked over the crowd of hopeful teens, a wide smile stretching across his face as he did so. His eyes were hidden by a pair of sunglasses. The teen scoffed as he began to speak. 

"Hello, listeners! Can I get a yeahhhhh!" He shouted, waiting for a response. the crowd of teens simply stared at him with confused expressions on their faces, none of them responding. After a long, awkward silence, he continued as if nothing awkward had happened. Christina drowned out anything that wasn't important, watching as pictures of robots appeared on the large screen at the front of the room, each one bigger than the last. If these were what she would have to fight, then she would have no problem passing the exam. Christina was suddenly snapped from her thoughts when one of the teens stood up from their seat. It was a boy who was slightly taller than her. He had dark blue hair, and he was wearing a pair of plain-looking glasses. She let out an annoyed sigh as the boy loudly complained about some sort of mistake that had been made, as well as scolding Izuku who she hadn't even realized had been muttering to himself for a while. Christina rolled her eyes as the large group of teens were then taken to a fake city, different groups being taken to different sections. 

Standing in front of the entrance to the section she had been assigned to, the girl crossed her arms as she scanned the area. At least the exam seemed simple enough. Without another word, Christina ran past the gate and into the arena, The buildings looked just like the real thing, who knows how much money had been spent on building it. It wasn't long before Christina spotted the first robot, With a smirk on her face, the girl ran toward it. The large machine turned toward her and raised one of its arms to attack. Remaining calm, Christina held an arm out, a thick, thorny vine shooting out. Soon, the robot's arm was caught and with a strong tug, the brunette managed to knock the machine off of its balance. The robot came crashing down and using a second vine, the girl wrapped it around the robot's head, pulling it off its body. With a satisfied smirk on her face, Christina continued making her way through the city. She took out any robot she came across, barely breaking a sweat as she did so. Eventually, the time was up and the teen looked around at the three disassembled robots that lay on the ground around her. 

Reappearing in the hideout, Christina looked around the dingy base, spotting both Shigaraki and Kurogiri. The teen smiled as she greeted the both of them. 

"I'm back!" Her voice rang through the room, breaking the silence. 

"How did it go?" Kurogiri asked, his voice as calm as ever. Christina smiled at the pair, 

"I passed for sure, but now I need a nap" she spoke as she began heading to her room. She did so, passing by the old, scratched-up desk and making her way to the bed in the corner. It wasn't much but it was still nice. As soon as she lay down, she fell fast asleep.