Chapter 12

I didn't believe what was in front of my eyes. He was standing there holding my whole life in his arms, a tall figure with green eyes was standing inside of my room looking back at me. A bunch of mixed feelings were kicking me hard on my stomach.

"Harry." I say in a low voice, letting a sigh out. He's here

With Jack. 

"You're here." I try to convince myself that he is actually here. I take a step inside, he moves closer to me, moving the baby to a side in his arm. 

"I am." He smiles at me, he looks incredibly happy. I can see it in his watery eyes. 

"Was he crying?" I look at Jack, not wanting to take him away from him but I missed him so much, I left for twenty minutes and I just want to hold him. 

"Yes, when he woke up. But he is calm now." He says handing me the baby. 

"He's a good boy." I swing him in my arms. I look up at Harry who can't get his eyes away from the baby. I don't blame him, most of the times I can't either.

"He is, he is so beautiful." He says very low but very clear. 

"He got it all from you to be honest." I give him a shy smile, I thought I was going to be nervous around him but for some reason I'm not. It's like talking with a long time friend.

We still need to talk about what is going to happen but right now with Jack in my arms and him standing here I just feel... Safe, secure. Like everything is like supposed to be, and I don't want to ruin this feeling just now.

"Well Jack needs to eat now." I say in a little childs voice to the baby, and I sit on my bed. I start to unbutton my shirt.

"Oh- Errr... Do you need some privacy?" He looks away when a part of my bra pops out, he runs a hand through his hair while looking at the wall. 

"It's just breastfeeding." I chuckle putting my breast in Jack's mouth. "It's normal."

"I think I'm going to wait outside." His back is still facing me. I giggle as he walks outside of my room. 

I look down to the baby who is now fully concentrated on sucking. He really is beautiful. He got all his fathers features. Just look at those eyes... I wonder which of my features he got because apparently there's none. 

"Did you like your daddy?" I ask him caressing his little cheek. Well, of course he is not going to answer but I wish he could. I think he likes him, he was very calm when I arrived.

Jack finishes eating and instantly falls asleep again. He really likes to sleep. I lay him on his crib and walk outside, finding Harry sitting in the couch while Molly stares at him without moving. I forgot this is the first time she ever sees him.

"So you two met each other?" I say breaking the silence in the living room. 

"Yeah, she's funny." He says moving giving me some place to sit. Molly just nods and turns around. 

She is being so shy, this is hilarious. 

"Molls? Can you do me a favor? I forgot the bags in my car. Can you go bring them up?" I try to get her attention. 

"I can go if you want." Harry offers already standing up. 

"No, it's okay, you sit-talk... You... I'll go." Molly stutters coming closer to the door. She glances at him one more time before leaving. 

When she closes the door I laugh, not so loud to not wake Jack but loud enough to get a reaction from Harry. He chuckles too shaking his head. He must be used to girls acting like Molly all the time around him.