Chapter 13

It was really difficult for him to leave last night. He didn't want to leave in the first place. He said goodbye to Jack a thousand times, I'm sure it was really hard for him. But today I'm going to see him again, we need to plan everything. Molly is going to stay with Jack in the afternoon so we have no distractions. 

I have a mental list of the things we have to discuss. How is this going to work? Is he coming here from time to time? Is he going to tell the world? If not, how are we going to keep this as a secret? Is he going to tell the band or his reps? Are we going to baptize Jack? 

I should get ready, I'm going to meet him in fifteen minutes. I run to the shower and wash my hair, I must smell like baby's poo. I quickly get out and put on one of my old pregnancy dresses and black flip flops. 

"Are you leaving now? Jack is still sleeping." Molly stands by the doorframe of the bathroom. I try to cover my huge black shadows under my eyes with some concealer. 

"Yes, I'll try to be back as soon as possible. I don't want to leave Jack." I say making a pout, walking to my room. I grab my bag and walk to the door. "Give him a kiss for me when he wakes up, okay? And call me if something happens."

"Relax, I can handle him." She says opening the door for me. "Have fun with Harry." 

"I wish this was fun." I roll my eyes and wave goodbye to Molly. 

In no time I arrive at the Hotel, waiting for Harry at the lobby. This was the same hotel as my graduation party so I know the place very well. I text him letting him know that I arrived and he appears right away. 

"Let's go to the restaurant and grab some lunch." It's the first thing that leaves his mouth and he's already walking through the hall. 

"Hi? I'm fine thank you?" I say following his steps.

"Oh, yes. Hi!" He stops so I can reach him. "You look very black today." 

"And you look very floral." I look at his shirt. I am wearing all black, I'm trying to hide my post pregnancy belly.

"It's cool, right?" He says referring to his hawaian style shirt. He enters inside of the restaurant, where a young attendant receive us. "Table for two please, at the back." 

"Come with me sir." She says leading us inside of the restaurant. 

No one seems to notice that he's inside of the room and that's awesome. The last thing I want is attention. The attendant moves a chair for me and Harry sits in front, thanking the girl with a smile. He tangles his fingers and looks at me. 

"Hi." He says with half grin on his face. "How's Jack? I'm dying to see him again." 

"He was sleeping when I left, its been just twenty minutes and I already miss him." I shake my head, it's insane but it's true. I miss him. 

"I couldn't sleep last night, all this thinking... It's rough!" He laughs. A waiter comes with our menus. 

"What were you thinking?" I ask out of curiosity. 

"Everything. My job, Jack, You. We need to talk about a lot of things." He says while reading the chart. "I want the lasagna."

"I know! I have a mental list." I say matter-of-factly. "The lasagna sounds good for me too." 

The waiter leaves and we get back to looking at each other. It's more like a gaze, because his eyes are so soft and his expression is calm. He looks happy without even smiling. It's kind of awkward, but in a good way.

"So... Should I start or...?" I say putting my hair in a bun, all his attention goes to the movement of my hands. 

"Yes, start." He licks his lips.