Chapter 54

A/N: (Hehe look who updated.)

Bad News girls, Harry styles is no longer single!

The heartthrob has been spotted countless times with a new girl by his side. And we have details! 

Harry Styles, soon to be 21, is looking more than happy next to his new girl. The formal One Direction member hasn't made a public statement but a source close to him is confirming his newest relationship.

The pair has been dating for a while now but have kept everything out of the spotlight. As our source said, "They are the cutest couple, they really complement each other!" 

The singer was spotted leaving a private party last Tuesday in West Hollywood, catching the attention of the public when the girl left the party in the same car as him. It's not the first time the pair have been seen together, yesterday they were photographed leaving a store together in Los Angeles. 

"Their relationship is very serious, he looks really committed." The source added.

Sienna Smith, 20, reportedly met the singer last year while he was on tour. 

"They have been together for months now and they are ready to make their relationship public." The source adds, "She's a simple girl, keeps him grounded and most importantly, she keeps him happy."

We guess the pop star is taken. Maybe this time for good. 

-

I can't believe the words while I read the newspaper, plastered on the front page there's a picture of the two of us walking out of the party the other day. I feel happy, nervous and scared, but happy. Actually looking at it and realizing that from now on we can finally be together with no attachments, makes me feel liberated. 

Jack is on his high chair in front of me while I feed him his banana pudding, he's moving his hands front waiting vigorously for the next spoon but I got distracted by the notification in my phone indicating that the article was published. 

"Sorry monkey, here you go." I turn to look at him moving the spoon to his mouth. I look at him with the biggest smile on my face, I couldn't be more happy right now. 

We have been waiting for this day for so long. The day we could finally be open about our relationship, not having to be scared of interacting in public or for holding hands. The day finally came and it feels surreal. 

"Did you read it?" Harry yells excitedly storming his way down the stairs, walking inside of the kitchen. 

Without letting me respond, he walks closer to me holding my face in his hands and locking our lips together, making me stand up from my seat. It was just a peck, but strong enough to express everything he's feeling right now. 

"I did." I say when we finally separate, a smile on both of our faces. "I can't believe it." 

"Me neither." He sighs, biting his bottom lip. "We don't have to hide anymore, babe." 

"I know." I breathe, feeling in cloud nine. "It feels so good." 

"It does, I even feel like celebrating." He grins widely, his hands still holding my face.

"We definitely should." I say taking his hands from my face and placing a kiss on them. There's not enough words to express how happy I feel right now. Everything feels is going the way its supposed to.

"Brrrbph-Brrrbph." I hear Jack on his chair, babble some understandable words trying to reach his bowl. 

"Right, the banana's." I giggle, sitting back down with a full spoon ready for him. I turn to look at Harry. "Maybe tonight?"