Chapter 1 - Part I: Dot.

Two months later.

"Are you sure you aren't pregnant?" Molly asks me holding my hair as I throw up again, the second time today.

"I'm sure, it's impo..." I'm interrupted by another wave of vomit coming from inside of me. God, this is a hell of a stomach flu.

"You should take a test, just in case." She sits in the sink as I clean myself.

"Okay... But I'm sure it's just those tacos I ate last night." I say, grabbing the towel behind her.

"And what about the headaches?" She rose her eyebrows at me suspiciously, crossing her arms.

"I've been so stressed lately with school, it's our last year and we are so close to finals." I say shaking my head. I can't be pregnant, it's almost impossible. I haven't slept with someone in... Ages!

I barely got time to eat in the past few weeks, the amount of homework and essays I have been doing are huge! I can't even remember the last time I slept with someone... Well, I do remember but it was so long ago and I'm almost sure he used protection. Did he?

I'm sure he did, he isn't stupid. A famous person like him would not risk his career like that. But... What if he didn't?

"Let's go to the store and sort this shit out, I'm sure it's nothing." I say as I leave the bathroom.

I take my keys and my purse and exit our apartment with Molly right behind me. We walk to the nearest store just half a block away, where I rush myself and grab two different kind of tests and a bucket of apple juice. Molly grabs a set of magazines and I'm startled when I see the person in the front page: Harry-effing-Styles.

This is a sign. Oh hell no brain, you are just playing with me. It's impossible.

I pay for everything including the magazines and walk fastly back to the apartment leaving Molly behind.

"S! Wait for me!" Molly shouts running behind me.

I enter the apartment and run to the bathroom. I gulp the juice down and sit on the toilet, taking one test under me.

It says I have to wait for three minutes. Okay. I sip on the juice while waiting. Gosh, it's taking forever!

"Hey? Everything fine in there?" Molly asks from the other side of the door.

"Yes I just... Had to go to the bathroom again." I lie. The truth is that I may be pregnant and that scares the shit out of me, it was just two months ago or so. I don't remember every detail but he was my last, and no one knows about this, only me and him.

I glance at the plastic stick and there's a smiley face on the square. Shit, no. This have to be wrong. I drink the rest of the juice in a gulp and sit on the toilet again, taking the other test under me.

"Come on, pee!" I wait for about a minute and pee on the stick.

I wait impatiently, another three minutes. What am I going to do if I am in fact pregnant? I mean, he is famous and he probably doesn't want a baby right now. I don't want one either but... Do I have a choice?

It was a miracle I didn't kill myself during the three minutes of waiting. I look at the stick in my hand, two plus signs showing and instantly a tear falls down my cheek.

"Oh my god." I cry quietly, holding my stomach.

This can't be true, I can't be pregnant. These tests have to be wrong.

I can't be pregnant. No!

And even less from a person I barely know!